Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump is a master herder...

Quote Originally Posted by RazorEdge95 View Post
    The President made a mistake to wade into this fight. These 4 and Nancy Pelosi were at each otherís throats and he just united them.

Had he stayed out of it, itís likely weíd have seen a fracture in the Democrat party base that would have been unable to be repaired. Instead they have unity and the President canít even keep control of a the press at a bill signing.

For a man as well-versed and who has executed extremely well on communications tactics, heís really failed at the strategy.

????? - you really need to stop watching CNN - that's 100% Fake News BS you're spouting >>> the divide in the DNC is wider than ever - another 10-12 half brained DNCer congressmen came over to the Right ...

From Camouflage's post..

President Donald J Trumps Exact quote: "Why donít they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it's done."
    It has been years and year and years since I've been to San Francisco/Oakland. However..since those days ..I've been to New York as well as Baltimore and you can keep those cities..Chicago too....not for me thanks. Leftist Democrat Strongholds. Until I visited downtown Baltimore..I had no idea it was so bad...

These are places you do not want to visit ...Unarmed. Infested with Two legged wildlife.

It really pisses me off...that the best the left has is to fall back on racism....race race race and more race....

Thinking people do not want to be "herded" by race and racism...it has been way overused...today...and so too "The Victim Dictum Card." All too many people and political parties have made their careers on such "Professional Victimization Politics" for the purpose of "herding " unthinking Americans...easily put on such puppet strings and so reeled in.

Americans are getting tired and disgusted with such ham handed social/political techniques only to find it is the very best the left has to "Herd " Americans under their control.

I am thinking that this technique is going to be seen again....several times before the next Presidential election to get such an point across about the left ...to the general public....awakening them to the scam going on for entirely too long on America and Americans.

Too much Herding...been going on here..

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 07-16-2019 at 07:17 AM.

President Trump is only doing what has been desperately needed for decades...TELLING THOSE MAGGOTS WHERE AND WHEN TO PACK IT IN AND SHUT UP! For far too long, the Republicans, even when in control of both houses, sat on their hands and zipped their lips, and did absolutely nothing, while the democrats raised hell, romped and stomped and had their way. If we want to see this country salvaged from ruin we had better let it be known that we support the President. What the democrats are doing, yowling screeching, name calling, accusing, is exactly what any bully does when you finally stand up to him, smack him in the mouth and knock him on his ass. That's what Trump has done to the demonrats, and its WAAAAAY overdue. GOOOOOOOOO, Trump! And, no, I'm not one to mince words. That's just the way it is with us Senior NonComs. Don't have time for foolishness or playing patty cake. Now, since the President doesn't have any nail scars in his hands or feet, or in his side where a spear was thrust in, he isn't perfect. But he IS what we've needed for a long time. For the first time since Regan the U. S. isn't the foot wipe for the rest of the world, and that feels pretty darned good to me.
    Last edited by beowulf; 07-16-2019 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    President Trump is only doing what has been desperately needed for decades...TELLING THOSE MAGGOTS WHERE AND WHEN TO PACK IT IN AND SHUT UP! For far too long, the Republicans, even when in control of both houses, sat on their hands and zipped their lips, and did absolutely nothing, while the democrats raised hell, romped and stomped and had their way. If we want to see this country salvaged from ruin we had better let it be known that we support the President. What the democrats are doing, yowling screeching, name calling, accusing, is exactly what any bully does when you finally stand up to him, smack him in the mouth and knock him on his ass. That's what Trump has done to the demonrats, and its WAAAAAY overdue. GOOOOOOOOO, Trump! And, no, I'm not one to mince words. That's just the way it is with us Senior NonComs. Don't have time for foolishness or playing patty cake. Now, since the President doesn't have any nail scars in his hands or feet, or in his side where a spear was thrust in, he isn't perfect. But he IS what we've needed for a long time. For the first time since Regan the U. S. isn't the foot wipe for the rest of the world, and that feels pretty darned good to me.
    Well said sir.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

In short, Trump is successfully stoking the fire to keep the Dems radicalism alive. Instead of allowing them to split, he wants them to all go down in one fell swoop. Otherwise, the centrist Dems could regroup between now and Election Day to garner more support. We can't have that. PELOSI has no choice but to defend those radicals and that puts her in the middle of these progressives which is right where he wants her, as well as all the dem Pres candidates. This is a grand stealth move the Dems didn't see coming and fell right into the grease pit with the radical squad of 4. All it's lacking is a nice blue/black bow tied around them.

Trump knows there is always a riff at the onset, until people settle down and catch on. This "go back" comment was on purpose and is doing its job for what it was intended. Just sit back and watch how this unfolds.

To put it grossly, he just picked a nasty scab to expose the infection.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    the best the left has is to fall back on racism....race race race and more race....

Orangetom
    They are out of control...everything and everyone is a racist......and everyone is so tired of it that the word has lost it's power, have you noticed? It is becoming a sort of badge of honor, almost, to be called a racist nowadays.....

Oh, and they've apparently forgotten the definition of the word anyway....

Racist:" A belief that race only is the primary determinant of human traits and capabilities. That racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

POTUS baited the America haters, another brilliant move; Sebastian Gorka,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSqpuwPJHDM

four_horsewomen.jpg

new one from Ben Garrison >>>>>>>>
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 07-18-2019 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    Attachment 2025

new one from Ben Garrison >>>>>>>>
    I get "INVALID ATTACHMENT."