Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Info on the Tesla Tower off of I-35E in Texas

Default Info on the Tesla Tower off of I-35E in Texas

Some may or may not know that in Texas, just a few miles north of Hillsboro Texas off of I-35E is a HUGE tower where experiments are about to take place to continue Nikola Tesla’s work of wirelessly sending electricity. We are not talking about wirelessly sending electricity across a room, we are talking about sending it to the other side of Earth!! Technically speaking, the tower is called a Wardenclyffe Tower.

Viziv Technologies and Baylor University have partnered together to work on this. Below is a link to a news article that goes into a little more detail about this project. No, it is not my project but I thought it fitting to put it into the Projects section of the site here.

https://texashillcountry.com/mysteri...a-tower-texas/
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Here is the website of the company heading this up.

http://vizivtechnologies.com/

The people leading this company are from either our military, big oil, or someone with connections to Baylor University.

Hmmmm...... if Uncle Preppy or Alredneck was around then they would be yelling the sky is falling.........

<<<goes outside to look at the sky>>>

No, it’s not falling, yet.

Ok, the more I dig into this the more it sounds like the plot to some kind of science fiction movie.

The person that has connections with Baylor University also worked for a company called Vinson & Elkins. Vinson & Elkins LLP (or V&E) is an international law firm with approximately 700 lawyers worldwide headquartered in the First City Tower in Downtown Houston, Texas. The firm has 14 offices in major energy, financial, and political centers worldwide, including Austin, Beijing, Dallas, Dubai, Hong Kong, Houston, London, Moscow, New York City, Richmond, Riyadh, San Francisco, Tokyo, and Washington, D.C. The firm is currently led by Mark Kelly as Chairman and Scott Wulfe as Managing Partner.

So is anyone else’s spiddy senses tingling or is it just me?

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Hope they publish a testing schedule, I will have everything that receives RF in a Faraday cage !
    =
    Make America under God Again
    =

IIRC the gov took over all of Teslas patents. Probably would take that many lawyers to just get things moving a little.

But yeah no telling what they plan to try with it.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

I've seen it lots of times.
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

viziv has several interests in this, one being transportation.........transportation???........te leportation?????

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    viziv has several interests in this, one being transportation.........transportation???........te leportation?????
    I think Dr Pepperwinkle had the neatest tele(phone)portation system, lol

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0506631/
    =
    Make America under God Again
    =

My family and I passed by the tower yesterday so my wife took a video of the Tesla tower. After trying to upload the video today I get an error on YouTube saying the video is not valid. But it plays perfectly fine on my cell phone.

Tesla towers don't work.
    If someone is building one, it's some sort of scam.

https://www.fastcompany.com/3033185/...st-bad-science
    A team of Russian physicists wants to resurrect one of Nikola Tesla’s old ideas: A huge tower that would, in theory, transmit electricity all around the world. An enormous solar farm in the desert could supply the power. The only problem? There’s no way it could work.