Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Info on the Tesla Tower off of I-35E in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Snyper View Post
    Tesla towers don't work.
    If someone is building one, it's some sort of scam.

https://www.fastcompany.com/3033185/...st-bad-science

A scam that has 3 retired Air Force generals in leadership positions. Hmmmm...... it is sounding more and more like some kind of government program.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

A couple of months ago I drove the backroads to get to the entrance of the facility. I was doing a YouTube live video. Shortly after getting to the entrance of the facility, I saw that the video had stopped and there was an error. Despite good cell signal strength, I could not get a live stream up and going again. I also started getting a VERY strong feeling that I have had before. Every other time I have had this feeling it was due to a spiritual entity of some sorts being in close proximity to me. So, I left, quickly. The further away from the facility I got, the weaker the feeling got.

With that being said, I have found other videos on YouTube where people with electrical measurement devices have recorded their readings. One in particular showed EMF readings half a mile away from the facility to be slightly higher than the readings they typically get when standing right next to a strong WIFI router.

So is the public story true? Who knows. Is it anything to do with Trumpís new Space Force? Possibly.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best