Thread: Citizenship census vs Trump EO

Default Citizenship census vs Trump EO

I find this very amusing to listen to the Democrats try to figure out why Trump wants an account of every citizen, non-citizen and illegals in the United States. Even I can see why....

There is no sense in having that question on the census questionnaire. Most will not answer it or refuse/evade the interview for the census. Everyone on American soil is documented. This EO he signed yesterday would be much more accurate and will help deter voter fraud and illegals voting. This will be a massive task but it most certainly is an excellent way to get around the courts refusal to comply. VERY SMART MOVE and the Democrats can't do a damn thing about it. I like it!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Great move by Trump.........want to know how many are on public assistance? ....how many are actually in the country? .....where they live? ....here are many more pieces of data that will be available that the census would normally just group together.
    More importantly this might cut off the dems attempt to redraw congressional districts to their advantage using illegals in counts.
    I bet the dems wished they hadn't made such a fight over the census now.

I don't think the Dems have the ability to see past right NOW. THEIR whole agenda is based on instant gratification. As I watch and learn, I see Trump as a master chess player, always thinking 7 to 10 moves ahead. The Dems are lucky to visualize 2 to 3.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Trump could have gone the EO route from the beginning.
    Wonder why he did not? 3D chess is why.

as Centex puts it perfectly:
    Great move by Trump.........want to know how many are on public assistance? ....how many are actually in the country? .....where they live? ....here are many more pieces of data that will be available that the census would normally just group together.
    More importantly this might cut off the dems attempt to redraw congressional districts to their advantage using illegals in counts.
    I bet the dems wished they hadn't made such a fight over the census now.
    here is the operative language and I hope Trump is aiming to implement it (and I think this whole dumborat brouhaha is all about this)
    from the 14th Amendment a portion of clauses 1 & 2 (bold highlights are mine):

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.
    the argument is going to be made that counting non citizens in the count for re apportionment violates the one person one vote rule by claiming that a district like Mad Maxine Waters with a huge number of illegals means citizens of other house districts are having their vote "abridged" according to the 14th Amendment.

The logic is this. Assume for sake of numbers that after the census that the number ends up at 100,000 per district.
    If Mad Maxine's district or Occasional Cortex district have about 50% foreign born residents vs congressman Jim Jordan's ohio district that only has 2%(yes, as amazing as that all sounds - google it) it means that each vote of a citizen in one of the rat district counts for about twice what a vote in Jordan's district does which violates the 14th and the doctrine of one person one vote. In other words Mad Max only needs a about 26,000 votes to be elected whereas Jordan needs a bit over 49,000 so a voter in mad max's district has twice the election power as a voter in Jordan's district.

I think this explains the charge of the light brigade the dumborats just did - they had no choice.
    Remember the maps Q posted of the correlation between dumborat strongholds and illegal aliens?

Fast forward to Trump's second term when all this is going to happen.
    April 1 kickoff and 12/31/2020 Commerce delivers redistricting number to congress
    Finalized 9/29/2023
    https://www2.census.gov/census_2020/...v1.0_Final.pdf

Lawsuits by the rats will of course immediately follow - again they would have no choice.

If Trump is POTUS when all this comes down what are the odds of Ginsburg (87 yr now) still walking among us? or Breyer - age 82?

Trump has already appointed 30% of circuit judges and a large percentage of courts of appeals judges - how many more will he appoint even if he is only one term?

the dumborats might be immoral, US hating traitors but they aren't stupid.
    They know these facts even though their low information useful idiot voters don't.
    That's why they absolutely have to keep throwing themselves on the ramparts, because if they loose this fight the rats go the way of the whig party.
    Last edited by explo72; 07-12-2019 at 04:14 PM.

The first question on my Drivers License renewal form is.... "Are you a citizen of the United States."

This citizenship data can be collated from numerous sources outside of the census....but I do think Trump and Company are playing the left..big time...
    I think much of this has been planned from some time back.....and the timing is right for this move before the election.

It has been so long since I renewed....I was a bit stunned when I read it....amidst all this current controversy.

The Left has no shame about voting ....the end justifies the means....and this has been going back to the days of Tammany Hall Corruption...if not before.

https://www.thoughtco.com/history-of...y-hall-1774023

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

Another benefit, if you want to call it one, is just how many illegals are in the states.........the accuracy of this E.O. is much better than the census....and it ain't 11 million, try 23 million and up.

And I have to wonder what happens to the illegals if they can not benefit from them, but have to support them with the welfare in these sanctuary states? Expensive when Trump won't fund their support, and Dems don't get to stack congress with reps because of them.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

The E.O. won't get the same amount of information as the census question would have. States agencies do not have to comply with federal requests for information, there's a Supreme Court case on the matter. Blue states will refuse and the citizenship information will be incomplete. Federal agencies will have some information, but once again, it will be incomplete.

The failure to get past SCOTUS was lazy or arrogant on the part of the administration. There was plenty of precedent and plenty of perfectly valid reasons to have the question on the census form. Instead, they got sloppy and here's where we are.
    Last edited by RazorEdge95; 07-13-2019 at 04:01 PM.
    Do not pray for easy lives, pray to be stronger men.

Time to go directly to the American people.......with facts...

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom