Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It appears that Trump and Company know what the Crown really is........

They need to rid themselves of May, I think she supports EU with her actions and making it difficult, or stalling, and may even be pushing to revote.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Her time is very limited. I think she is gone later this month. Maybe next. Key will be who replaces her and how hard they push for Brexit to finish
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    They need to rid themselves of May, I think she supports EU with her actions and making it difficult, or stalling, and may even be pushing to revote.
    Agree...and think that she is an Ishmaelite..... working to keep the English People in bondage and servitude to the EU.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite

What's up with ishmaelite thing ot? Is it just a biblical version of a sellout.

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    What's up with ishmaelite thing ot? Is it just a biblical version of a sellout.

Ahhhh..ok driftz240....good question...glad you asked..

Pelosi and many others...AOC and Kamilla Harris are Ishmaelites....of Ishmael and not Isaac.

Ishmael in this context comes from Galatians Chapter 4 where Ishmael is used to indicate bondage...of Hagar and her seed.. gendereth to bondage..with her children......Ishmael....Mt Siani in Arabia...and gendereth to bondage..

The left has been for a long time ...gendereth to bondage....giving away ....public moneys to get votes....in program after program after program.....

Do not misunderstand me...many of the Republicans are also Ishmael.....as they are silent while all of this is happening.....putting Americans on the dole to support these give away programs by the left. They are part of it...Ishmael.

Nancy Pelosi is the Ishmaelite in Chief....but non the only one...she has a lot of competition now days nipping at her heels..but all of them Ishmaelites.

Give away programs for votes on the public purse are Ishmael because the public suffers "economic bondage" to keep and maintain these programs for votes..

Illegal Immigration is wholesale Ishmael.....because someone has to pay for all these give aways..on the public purse so that the left can get free votes on the public purse ..costs them nothing.

Pelosi and the left along with the phony Republicans are for illegal immigration...all the while planning to put America and Americans into economic bondage to pay for it.

When you look at one program after another after another..on the public purse .....you begin to detect a form of bondage....and the hits keep coming....so that certain parties can keep and maintain power....and most of it is emotional clap trap...preying on the publics emotions...bondage...herding...guilt shaming...emotional claptrap.
    America and Americans are being put into economic bondage here...made disposable and expendable for someone's vote and power programs....

Abortion is pure Ishmael....buying the female vote on the public purse..core to every leftist platform...subsidizing someone else's sex life..

Have all the abortions you want...just don't do it on the public purse and put America and Americans into economic bondage to pay for it.

Putting Americans in second,, third, and fourth place while we take first place risks to earn the monies....bondage...see Amendment 13 of the Constitution of the United States. A non representative government....just like in Europe and the UK.

My non Ishmaelie .02,
    Orangetom

Got ya.