Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It appears that Trump and Company know what the Crown really is........

Default It appears that Trump and Company know what the Crown really is........

Reading this article about the resignation and using a type of "Radar" to see what is not there in the resignation of this British Ambassador to the USA...Kim Darroch.....It tells me certain things about what is going on here with the UK.

Historically the office of UK Prime Minister has always been a job subservient to the needs of the Crown...not the Throne of England but the Merchants of the Olde City of London...the international merchants.

And the Crown has secretly been running interference in American affairs ...as well as Russian Affairs since WW1 and before...even in the American Civil War.

I now believe that Trump and Company are definitely working for the interests of America even if it means going against the Crown....through the office of PM of England.
    This would explain Trump and Teresa May's on off again relationship while appearing publically to be getting along.

I now believe there was much much more that went on in Trump's visit to the UK than was made public by our phony MSM.

For I believe that long term ..our Phony MSM is working for the Crown Interests for America...not for the American People...just as is happening in the Uk...with Brexit..and the English version of their MSM.

One of the keys is understanding that Immigration in the UK from the Continent...is exactly what someone wants here in the USA...legal or illegal...

Someone behind the scenes is running the same immigration program to make the USA just like the UK and the Continent...I suspect behind the scenes the same people...or groups. There is a common thread here in outcomes desired...

And I believe many of our leaders in both political parties are in on this scam with Illegals....and America...owned and run by these internationalists. Long ago ..bought and sold for lucre.

Here..in this article I found on "The Drudge Report today".

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/...s-14085815.php

I believe that all the US Presidents before Trump ..going back to before WW2 were bought and paid for by the British Crown...for it is we ..the United States which constantly came to the Aid of the UK when their international investments went awry.....and when the British themselves could not handle it.

America has been the boot lackey for British Crown interests for a long long time ..and I suspect that Trump and Company want out of this role....America First.

This is also another reason that the American Deep State...a branch of British Crown control over our affairs...not the Russians......do no like or approve of Trump and Company...

The purpose of the Deep State is to secretly and privily put International/Crown interests first ....with American blood and monies/materials...not America First ..all the while giving the "appearance" of America first and glorious...It is a sham.

This is the true interference and collusion..with the British Crown..not the Russians.

I will be watching with my Radar attuned for more tell tale articles such as this one....Ishmaelites at work.

This is definitely going to have an effect on our nation and people in the future....our survival...hence I post it in this general section.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

Bingo............you have won a cutie doll............the merchants of tarshish, east india co.

the UK tries to influence the world - but - sadly hasn't been a factor since early post WW2 >>> both the UK and France came out as barely 2nd World class status ...

Prez Trump wants good relations with the UK but isn't going to bend over or care the least what the "brats" think of him and the US ...

Q always said this was a world wide cabal

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    the UK tries to influence the world - but - sadly hasn't been a factor since early post WW2 >>> both the UK and France came out as barely 2nd World class status ...

Prez Trump wants good relations with the UK but isn't going to bend over or care the least what the "brats" think of him and the US ...

Not talking about the UK per se..but ....The Crown ..sometimes called "The City."

This understanding is barely known to most Americans.

The City or the Crown is similar to the Vatican or Villa de Malta In Rome...separate sovereign Nations within a nation. The Crown runs the UK as well as many other nations...through proxies put there by high finance...

These people and their businesses/institutions are not loyal to a nation ..but loyal to their profits...

This is so seldom known..or taught to most people..and Most have never heard of this history......ever.

The Empire of the City...

By

E. C. Knuth.

https://www.amazon.com/Empire-City-C.../dp/0944379125

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

That is a very interesting Book OT. The Crown has been involved in DEEP STATE actions for hundreds of years. It just changes locations as time goes on. And it's pretty much world wide.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

It is a very interesting book backpacker1513...and one which rounded out much of the history I knew but not fully...

It helped to flesh out details of history left out of most history books..

A lot of material in such an short book.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite

But why are they against BREXIT if it really doesn't matter because each country has the "financial director" regardless?
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

My take on Brexit is that the EU was given a much larger say over what the Brits (Crown) had to say about anything. They gave up too much control, they planned to run the EU and it didn't go that way. Not sure how quick it will come, but I'd lay money they will end up with a full brexit at some point. EU isn't working out well for many of the countries and others want out, but I think they'll wait to see how england gets out before they spend the money trying fully.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker1513 View Post
    My take on Brexit is that the EU was given a much larger say over what the Brits (Crown) had to say about anything. They gave up too much control, they planned to run the EU and it didn't go that way. Not sure how quick it will come, but I'd lay money they will end up with a full brexit at some point. EU isn't working out well for many of the countries and others want out, but I think they'll wait to see how england gets out before they spend the money trying fully.

Will the UK have to go to another Civil War to get out....?? To get rid of or tame their bought and paid for Ishmaelites.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite