Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: ANTIFA Ramping UP ^^^^^^^^^^^

here's a link to the MPLS Mayor crap >>>>>

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...k-trump-rally/

just in >>>>>

Donald J. Trump
    27 mins ∑
    Someone please tell the Radical Left Mayor of Minneapolis that he canít price out Free Speech. Probably illegal! I stand strongly & proudly with the great Police Officers and Law Enforcement of Minneapolis and the Great State of Minnesota! See you Thursday Night!

Donald J. Trump
    38 mins ∑
    Thank you to Lt. Bob Kroll of the great Minneapolis Police Department for your kind words on Fox and Friends. The Police are fighting the Radical Left Mayor, and his ridiculous Uniform Ban. Actually, I LOVE the Cops for Trump shirts. Want to bring some home. I am with you 100%!!!!

this kind of crap can't go on - 80% or more of the rally locations will have some kind of DNC oversite - Trump & Company would be shut out of all the swing states ....
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 10-08-2019 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    just in >>>>>

Donald J. Trump
    27 mins ∑
    Someone please tell the Radical Left Mayor of Minneapolis that he canít price out Free Speech. Probably illegal! I stand strongly & proudly with the great Police Officers and Law Enforcement of Minneapolis and the Great State of Minnesota! See you Thursday Night!

Donald J. Trump
    38 mins ∑
    Thank you to Lt. Bob Kroll of the great Minneapolis Police Department for your kind words on Fox and Friends. The Police are fighting the Radical Left Mayor, and his ridiculous Uniform Ban. Actually, I LOVE the Cops for Trump shirts. Want to bring some home. I am with you 100%!!!!

this kind of crap can't go on - 80% or more of the rally locations will have some kind of DNC oversite - Trump & Company would be shut out of all the swing states ....
    I believe there will be a price to be paid for this kind of stuff. More and more people, many on the left, are waking up to what the communistcrat party (would be dictators in waiting) is all about, and they're getting fed up with it. I still fear that before it is all over there is going to be bloodshed, a LOT of bloodshed, across this land of ours.

You watch. This rally will be the biggest one yet! ✔️😂
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

There used to be a rumor that the National Guards were training for gun confiscations. In my twenty years as an infantryman and at division headquarters, there was never even one day of that kind of training. But impressionable reactionary people were "getting ready" for the big round up. Thanks to Betarourke and Red Flag we now know how "they" planned to do it.

But I'm still not off the hook according to the "patriot militias."
    Approach with a calm resolve, attack with reckless indifference. Gladius Republicae!
    "...use Gold like it's gunpowder..."

That's ok, I moved the affected posts. Thanks for understanding, OT.

Your certainly welcome Camouflaged...

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite

They are now in TFH if anyone wants to continue the conversation. 😘

Quote Originally Posted by VoorTrekker View Post
    There used to be a rumor that the National Guards were training for gun confiscations. In my twenty years as an infantryman and at division headquarters, there was never even one day of that kind of training. But impressionable reactionary people were "getting ready" for the big round up. Thanks to Betarourke and Red Flag we now know how "they" planned to do it.

But I'm still not off the hook according to the "patriot militias."

When I was in the NG we never did as well....

Trained for civil riots etc etc...and also our artillery training..but not for gun confiscation.

For National Guardsmen with any conscience ...that would be, to me, a tall leap....considering their oath.

Too bad so many in the House and Senate don't think so...or even some Presidents.

I keep laughing at the concept..the very idea of someone in government.... worried about a me with a gun and ammunition....cant help it ...the irony...the stupidity.

But it is becoming more and more clear ..with this bunch running for President Ö..that you don't need a lot of smarts..or even character... to run for the office.....just drama....

Drama....drama.....drama!!!

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 10-10-2019 at 01:16 PM.