Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: ANTIFA Ramping UP ^^^^^^^^^^^

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    71

    Default Double standard...

    Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    However...if someone had taken a 2x4 to an Antifa thug, it would have been all over he news..." white racist beats peaceful protester with 2x4". Don't know about y'all, but I'm about ready to begin guerilla warfare myself. Got a shemagh I can wrap around my head and yell "ALOHOHA SNACKBAR" as I attack.
    Yep, the good ole double standard seems to apply to all Leftist vs Rightist confrontations...they are the "good guys," we end up being the "bad guys."

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DogMan View Post
    Yep, the good ole double standard seems to apply to all Leftist vs Rightist confrontations...they are the "good guys," we end up being the "bad guys."
    Always. That's the way the Lame Stream Leftist Media always plays it up. Flaming socialist SOBs. They're the ones we swore that oath to defend the constitution against. Some of the worst enemies of the Constitution are in the media and the Congress.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,233

    Default

    Lawsuits coming to Antifa;

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OYWkJ1s2ZU

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-...-public-safety


    unless something more happens this weekend >>> get ready for the weekend of the 17th - the lid just may be blowing off ANTIFA and Portland ....

    sounds like it just may be the end of summer and back to school donnybrook to end all donnybrooks >>> the Portland Mayor is even threatening to request the OR National Guard ....

  5. #25

    Default

    If this goes down, the Anti-ANTIFA protestors will be blamed for any discord or violent acts. It's OR. HOME OF THE ANTIFA.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    If this goes down, the Anti-ANTIFA protestors will be blamed for any discord or violent acts. It's OR. HOME OF THE ANTIFA.

    they can blame whomever they wish - but there can't be any kind of march in Portland without confrontation from ANTIFA - it's too the point they are blocking everyday downtown traffic >>>> the call is out for a 1,000 Proud Boys to show for march defense duty - and from I've seen they bring down the hammer when necessary ...

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,797

    Default

    I figure the 2020 election will kick off cw2.0

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    5,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    I figure the 2020 election will kick off cw2.0
    Kinda the feeling I have also. So far, the Dems haven't come out with a viable candidate that hasn't made a huge ass out of themselves in the past. Most Dems on the street can't stand 90% of what the Dems have put on stage. One went as far as to say this could be another Reagan/Mondale, but with Trump taking all 50 states, thanks to some states and their brand new electoral college laws(didn't think about it backfiring, did ya, Progs?).
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

    Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Eagle View Post
    Kinda the feeling I have also. So far, the Dems haven't come out with a viable candidate that hasn't made a huge ass out of themselves in the past. Most Dems on the street can't stand 90% of what the Dems have put on stage. One went as far as to say this could be another Reagan/Mondale, but with Trump taking all 50 states, thanks to some states and their brand new electoral college laws(didn't think about it backfiring, did ya, Progs?).

    the trouble with the liberals doing anything at all besides skyscreaming >>> they need something to confront in mass - they only confront something like a conservative march - or pick on some senior citizen/kid individually >>>> they won't be showing up at a statehouse or city hall armed - and not all when there's some actual enforcement of the law - Portland & Seattle allow it and they take advantage - ANTIFA went to prison for DC Inauguration Day rioting and didn't show a black hood for the recent 4th of July Parade & Ceremony ...

    just a bunch of punk cowards

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    4,232

    Default

    Some of the worst enemies of the Constitution are in the media and the Congress.

    Well said Olde Timer.....Well said!!!


    Orangetom

    Not an Ishmaelite.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •