Thread: Kamala Harris...the professional racist...become predictable.

Default Kamala Harris...the professional racist...become predictable.

It is very seldom I have ever heard an actual file...audio file of Kamala Harris speaking.

After lunch I turned on the news before journeying out to my garage to do some labors.

There was an video file of Kamala Harris speaking at some kind of Florida rally with other leftist candidates ....and doing "her thing" to arouse the voters.

I was a bit stunned.!! I had heard this before...this technique....

I'd heard it from the United Steelworkers speakers at the gates of this Shipyard...doing good cop/bad cop...to stroke the faithful to vote properly on the next contract.
    Between contracts you seldom hear from the Union here.

What Kamala Harris was doing in similitude to the Union voters here is use what I call "The Time Warp Technique."

She was trying to stick this administration...Trump And Company as racists back in time......trying to stick the voters back before the Civil Rights Laws...back into segeration ...etc etc etc.

By stroking the fears and insecurities off the people at the metting and out in the viewing audience as if this was the goal of the Trump Administration....Racism..of the kind in the 1950 and 1960s..and before.

This is why I call it a time warp technique...sticking the voters back in time to get them afraid and insecure sufficient to vote leftist..and for her.

This technique has been overdone by the feminists as well as the Professional Racists in this country who depend on racism to keep and maintain their power.

In this Kamala Harris is a Xerox copy of many who came before her....Jesse and Al and a plethora of others dependent on keeping racism alive and well stroked.

In this fingerprint Kamala is a professional racist....a jerk off artist...or what I call "Public Masterbation..." Properly and emotionally jerking off the faithful for their votes.
    A Predator would be also accurate. A predator on peoples unguarded unthinking emotions. Hooking them and reeling them in.

This is the first time I have ever heard any audio of Kamala Harris speak....and it was a severe disappointment to learn that she is nothing more than a Xerox copy of professional racists who came before her with this very predictable...pattern of operation....ie...MO.

What a let down after all the hoopla of the media sponsoring and promoting her as the next greatest thing.

I know that AOC is a sever let down..but I suppose I was expecting more originality and thought from Kamala Harris....only to be let down and discover she is a Xerox copy of others who have well beaten down the racial/racism path...before her.

They are dependent on racism..and need it to never be solved or recognized for what it has transformed into ..or if you prefer..morphed...

A political tool...used to properly stroke the faithful for votes...they must have racism...because they are professional racists.

They must needs manufacture a bad guy to stroke the faithful...good cop/bad cop....GFW Hegel to the core. Exactly how our Union operates at contract time..predictable.

If you realize what they are doing in racism.....keeping racism alive...you also realize they are also homophobes...causing racial division.. not unity ...

I realized it was the same with this LGBT woman with whom I conversed in the last few weeks. I realized she had morphed into everything she claimed to be against in order to properly herd her opposition and supporters both...a sexist, a racist, and a homophobe.

And so too Kamala Harris....she cannot change her spots...she is dependent on it like a drug.

What a let down.....Ishmaelites at work...putting people into bondage...mental and social bondage...for votes.

They are promoting division...and not sanity...words carefully chosen here.

Here is the link to her speech...it begins about 4:55 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-08XL25AKM

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 06-22-2019 at 02:41 PM.

the whole "Trump is a racist" didn't work in 2016 - Obammy couldn't even get them roused up to vote using this very same BS ....

with Prez Trump's record for the last 2 3/4 years - it won't be working for 2020 - he's done 3X more for the blacks than Obammy ever did >>> unless you're part of the BLM trash that thinks burning down the ghetto AKA 1960s is the answer ....

South Carolina......I don t know why I have Florida on my mind when posting this..but it was this week in South Carolina..My apologies for the mix up.

It just gets wolfie after awhile and you begin to both see and realize how much certain politicians and or leaders depend on racism...as their bailiwick..their standard by which to measure everything in America....same with sex and sexulity used to measure everything and anything in America above and beyond any common sense ideas and or thinking.

When you have watched Al and Jesse for so many years ...you realize that they are dependent on Racism like a drug.

I just expected better from Kamala Harris with all the press giving her accolades...only to realize she is more of the same kind of racist....dependent on race and racism for capital and gain.

Put another way ..dependent on racism to work her way through the food chain....on other peoples money.

None of these things they are proposing.....do they even attempt to define who will pay for them...the rest of the leftist candidates as well.

But what is worse to me ..is that none of the people on the Right try to define this as well.....Silence.

But you are correct IW in that it flopped in the 2016 election and they are trying it again ever since...if not that the LGBT vicitims are getting in on the chorus as well.

It is the same olde same olde blame game and guilt politics. It seems to be about the best they can do for America....for they are obviously not problem solvers....only parasites attaching themselves to a host...a wallet.

I too hope it flops again this time around..and that more and more people are awakening to the wolfieness of it all.....by all the leftist candidates...good cop/bad cop.

I hope that many also catch on to the silence of the phony right on this when they should be teaching people to think their way through it...and beyond....where the left never wants anyone to go...only to stay on the left's racial/sexual plantation...

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 06-22-2019 at 05:22 PM.

Kamala Harris "slept" her way into power in San Francisco, and unashamedly so. She is a narcissistic, sanctimonious egomaniac.

I wouldn't vote for her to be a dog catcher. She is on the same level as Eric Swalwell, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and Alexandria Ocasio Cortez .... only slightly smarter than the last .....

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    Kamala Harris "slept" her way into power in San Francisco, and unashamedly so. She is a narcissistic, sanctimonious egomaniac.

I wouldn't vote for her to be a dog catcher. She is on the same level as Eric Swalwell, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and Alexandria Ocasio Cortez .... only slightly smarter than the last .....
    I never heard any of this stuff...I must be out of touch. But then again...it is San Francisco...also of which I did not know that was her origin.

I just got sick and disgusted when hearing the same olde pattern of operation and jerking the audience off down a racist dependent trail of which so many others have over trodden before her.

Again ...Ishmaelites run wild...

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

She got her start in politics sleeping with the ex mayor of San Fran, Willie Brown. Well documented. Any bets that will not be discussed at all, or will be used as a major plus for her if it is even brought out in any debates?
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Harris is about to have trouble on another front >>>> a special investigation was authorized into what the hell happened with Jessie Smollet - Kamel Toes Harris is neck deep into justice interference & special privilege ....

So.....in line with privilege...one of her MO's is working her way through the food chain in order to be somebody.??? An Ishmaelite.!!

Orangetom

Not an Ishmalite.