Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Looks more and more like. We are going to war....

Default Looks more and more like. We are going to war....

With Iran. It's all over the news. Even Graham says, if Iran wants a war, they're gonna get one! Shlt is just about ready to come unraveled!
    Sorry no links. There are too many to choose from. Check out Fox, then go from there.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

only thing to worry about is whether Iran is squaring away stupidly themselves - or is Russia behind the push for some nefarious backdoor reason ...

Israel is preparing - they expect that they'll be drawn in almost immediately >>>> could get REAL interesting over the skies of Iran ...

I don't believe POTUS will go to war with Iran. I think there will be an "accident " in one of Iran's nuclear facilities, like happened in North Korea.

Gas prices have jumped .18 here since this time yesterday.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Gas prices are dropping in my area by .25 in some places and a little less in others.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

I don't think there will be a war, but I wouldn't be surprised if the SAM site that launched the missile that took out our drone was mysteriously blown to smithereens.

Our had been dropping steadily for the past few weeks, from 2.50/60 down to 2.05 at one station. Today the station I passed was back up to 2.38 after I filled up there yesterday at 2.19.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    I don't think there will be a war, but I wouldn't be surprised if the SAM site that launched the missile that took out our drone was mysteriously blown to smithereens.

if that was ALL that was going to happen - it would already be done - it's not only the direct attack on the US i- t's also the two tanker attacks ....

no - there'll be a response - coming very soon - and it'll be a combo of lesson & show >>>>> I suspect a stealth attack - possibly a deep penetrator bunker buster drop on some admiral or general that's directly involved in the attacks ....

Maybe wait until a gunboat ventures into international waters, or something. Although I did like the Quadaffi (sp) route.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    if that was ALL that was going to happen - it would already be done - it's not only the direct attack on the US i- t's also the two tanker attacks ....

no - there'll be a response - coming very soon - and it'll be a combo of lesson & show >>>>> I suspect a stealth attack - possibly a deep penetrator bunker buster drop on some admiral or general that's directly involved in the attacks ....

Could be .... my main point was that I don't believe we're going to war, as we did invading A'Stan and (stupidly) Iraq. It will be more of a metaphorical "bitch slapping."