Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Looks more and more like. We are going to war....

I think Finris is on the right track.

Everyone but us seems to operate thru proxies.
    Let the Israelis take care of this.
    And the Saudis and Israelis have become frenimies - the enemy of my enemy is my friend - Iran is enemy of them both.
    The Saudis have the money and Israel has the ability and the will.
    I say let the two of them deal with it, but probably won't happen until Israel forms new government.
    China has more to loose if the Straight of Hormuz gets closed because we are now almost energy independent and China is far from it.

hiwall If there are no more attacks by Iran in the immediate future I would expect this to all blow over.
    I like to think so as well..but am aware that someone would like to see Trump get involved and step on his you know what here....for pre election capital....for someone.

I don't think the Israelis should get involved...they have enough problems of their own without taking on the House of Saud...and their problems.

I also don't think, we as America, have brought to bear anything near to what we could field ...should we decide to take the Iranians on...Russia too...also China.

I also think not many Americans are aware of this by design. We must always be made to look like we are not capable....not ready ...not up to stuff.

I am not necessarily talking nuclear here ….but conventional....non nuclear.

America has a habit of keeping the gloves on while others are allowed to go bare knuckled.

I also think someone here is trying to work the same plan with the Israelis...to get them to keep the gloves on...and often to their detriment....giving others a free pass and all too often.

The Israelis have shown over and over what they can do when they take off the gloves...in 5 wars.....and particularly in 1967.

about this Hiwall….

Don't we have a treaty with SA that says we WILL defend them?

In particular after the 2nd Gulf War.....America sent ship after ship...roll on roll off ships.....full of military equipment to Saudi Arabia to unload and drive this military equipment to storage points around the country.

And I am talking about ship after ship after ship.

Saudi Arabia is s huge staging area with weapons and other such military equipment in storage and pre positioning places ready to go.

I know this because they ran these ships heavily ...over and over and over..and then brought some of them into this shipyard to be repaired and updated.
    I worked on some of them.

This information can be found in a magazine which caters to the shipbuilding and shipping industry called "Maritime Reporter."

Also in case some of you do not know...in like manner ...many of these ships are loaded ..ready to go and parked in a lagoon in the Indian Ocean called Diego Garcia. They are rotated out and replaced on a schedule as newly ladened ships take their place in the lagoon.

If you look up Diego Garcia on Google Earth....you can see these ships parked in the lagoon....ready to go on the next international emergency requiring large amounts of military forces.

This massive amount of equipment in Saudi Arabia is not for the Saudis….they alone cannot handle Iran and this is known.

It is there for America should we be called again to handle the profits for internationalist Ishmaelites....once again...and with our finest blood.

Is it Carl Von Clauswitz…."War is a continuation of State Policy ..by other means." I believe that is para phrased.

Things are not quite what they seem,.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 09-20-2019 at 07:56 AM.

I don't think the Israelis should get involved...they have enough problems of their own without taking on the House of Saud...and their problems.
    Israeli problems are do to this kid glove problem. They haven't decimated the enemies of state in an open fashion in a long time. Bad Press and other BS. Let there be no doubt, Israel can and has the people to cause more destruction than the 99%.

The House of Al Saud. Well lets just say they have made overtures to Israel. Why? Well My enemies enemy is my friend. Iran is Al Saud's enemy. You get into the whole Shia and Sunni Islam bit and who is the 13th imam.

If you are taking what I'm saying a few grains of salt. Please go and look up the Security company ran by an Israeli who the Nation of Oman hired to deal with people in Yemen....They started doing Targeted Assassinations. They were having great success. Oh, Yes the Arab and Islamic world would pay others to fight for and do the dirty work they can't or won't do.

Talking about Al Saud, well lets just repeat a joke from the Arab world. The Saudis will fight to the last drop of Egyptian Blood!! OK, maybe not so much of a joke as the truth of the matter.

Small dose of reality is Iran could be financially crippled if someone were to destroy the Harbors that they load oil into ships to ship..... Just pointing out a small point.

Historically even the British when they were having issues in Yemen. I bet you can't guess to whom they requested help from??? The Mossad. This being back in the late 50's-60's. This and this alone is the reason the British Intelligence had any real success there.

Don't kid yourself. We use plenty of proxies. I was wined and dined by one in early 2000. Just getting out of the air Force. we mask our presence very well. Some say the USA works for Saudi Arabia... I know for a fact we control their military.

"In a week punctuated by a drone missile strike on two oil production plants in Abqaiq, Saudi Arabia, the United States Transportation Command on Monday initiated a Large-Scale Sealift Readiness Exercise. As part of its Turbo Activation series which began in 1994, the joint command, located at Scott Air Force Base in southern Illinois, issued activation orders for 22 ships from the Maritime Administration’s Ready Reserve Force and 6 vessels from the Military Sealift Command. This activation of 28 ships at one-time is the largest single-day activation in the history of the surge sealift force. Even during the conflicts in 1990 and 2003, when a total of 86 and 58 ships were broken out of the reserve fleets respectively, this figure exceeds any single day. So why now, and what is the background for this exercise?"

https://gcaptain.com/ready-or-not-he...reserve-force/

https://gcaptain.com/us-orders-large...e-force-ships/

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...-sealift-ships

Finris..

Small dose of reality is Iran could be financially crippled if someone were to destroy the Harbors that they load oil into ships to ship..... Just pointing out a small point.
    Agree....

I have looked up Iran...on Google earth..they do not have much in the way of harbor facilities...nor navy bases...out of which to operate. Nor shipyard facilities. Easily crippled.

This would politically and socially need to be weighed and measured against civilian causalities….from lack of economic goods....commerce.

Also I am certain that this kind of tasking has long ago been considered against events..planned for and kept updated in someone's classified file folders. I am certain that we have such plans for many nations …..including Canada....Mexico...all of central and south America...etc etc et al.

Knowing what I know about shipbuilding..I am stunned that the Japanese did not consider destroying the dry dock facilities in Pearl Harbor on 7 December 1941....that would have severely set back the US Navy with having to constantly return to mainland America for repairs. Dry Dock as well as pier space is a very very valuable real estate in a nation dependent on seaborne commerce...and a navy to protect the same.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

Illionois Warrior...

"In a week punctuated by a drone missile strike on two oil production plants in Abqaiq, Saudi Arabia, the United States Transportation Command on Monday initiated a Large-Scale Sealift Readiness Exercise. As part of its Turbo Activation series which began in 1994, the joint command, located at Scott Air Force Base in southern Illinois, issued activation orders for 22 ships from the Maritime Administration’s Ready Reserve Force and 6 vessels from the Military Sealift Command. This activation of 28 ships at one-time is the largest single-day activation in the history of the surge sealift force. Even during the conflicts in 1990 and 2003, when a total of 86 and 58 ships were broken out of the reserve fleets respectively, this figure exceeds any single day. So why now, and what is the background for this exercise?"

This would mean a significant call up of active as well as reserve forces across this country..this is one of the tell tales...
    More and more ...reserves forces are and have been readied across this nation to augment the regular military ….as our regular military is downsized...socially and politically.

My non Ishamelite .02,
    Orangetom

https://www.debka.com/first-israeli-...kamal-complex/ Well,well who would have guessed it?

Wow! Excellent!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

anyone else been thinking that Iran has been toooo quiet lately? >>> Darkside rumors circulating that Iran is planning some skullduggery on Yom Kippur this Wednesday - ?????