Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Looks more and more like. We are going to war....

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    They've been here for decades. I read articles about Hezbollah in the U.S. 20 years ago.

we're coming up on 20 years for 911 - 30 years for the first World Trade Center attacks >>>> various Arab factions have been around forever under different names and slightly altered aims & ideology - Lawrence of Arabia harnessed up a few during WW1 to squash the Turks that had been rampaging for decades - NAZIs promised the Arabs the Middle East for their allegiance during WW2

http://freerangeinternational.com/bl...BDseTjPYZseGSU

definitely some dis-information involved - some total BS >>>> but there is a thread of credibility running thru it with facts backing up it ....

yes, there is more than a thread of credibility
    as the article says, that drone was in fact an obsolete demonstrator destined for the scrap heap, in other words expendable.
    https://www.globalsecurity.org/intel...ms-program.htm

and like I pointed out before the US is immune (even benefits) from oil price increases - China is on the other end of that scale
    and Trump did point out that the US has been spending lots of lives and treasure since 1973 to keep the straights of Hormuz open.
    to wit Desert Shield, Desert Storm to mention a few.

whether buy luck or planning Trump now has the US in the position to say, "We're out of the business of being the world cop insuring the flow of middle east oil"
    that had to tighten the sphincter on Xi.

and here's some more speculation to tighten the sphincter on the Ayatollah's a$$ if true, but since Israel only has 9 F-35's would they really risk this kind of mission and would the US allow it? On the other hand, everybody and their brother knows Israel will never allow Iran to have nukes if they can help it.
    ---------------
    Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei fired Iranian air force commander Brigadier General Farzad Ismaili, who had been in office since 2010, because the latter had hid from him the fact that Israeli F-35 planes had penetrated Iran’s sky, the Kuwaiti daily Al Jarida reported on Saturday.According to the newspaper’s investigation, the IAF F-35 “Adir” planes penetrated Iran’s airspace, circled high above Tehran, Karajrak, Isfahan, Shiraz and Bandar Abbas – and photographed Iran’s air defense system.

One of the sources reported that Iran’s air defense system, including its Russian radar, did not detect the entry and exit of the fighter planes, and that Ismaili hid this information from the supreme leader to cover his corps’ failure. However, three weeks ago, Iranian intelligence discovered that the Israeli fighter jets had carried out this sortie as a test of the possibility of an undetected military attack on Iranian outposts and bases, during which they photographed those sensitive bases, evading the Russian S-300 missile system’s radar.
    https://www.jewishpress.com/news/mid...ky/2018/06/09/

Serial brain has an interesting take on the Iran/drone incident, and a VERY interesting look at the history of Iran , under CIA control. Worth a listen;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-QWR6j-y4c

And here is part 2 ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoeGqfKI2mY
    Last edited by bambam; 07-03-2019 at 09:44 PM.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...GaFWh-sgwk2ys8

interesting article today - covering world hot spot developments that the Fake News doesn't want the US public to worry their naive existence with ...

#1 concerns the Middle East and Israel's expansion of air strike targeting to include Iraq - F35s are now hitting Iranian targets outside their previous Syria limits - Israel hasn't been into Iraq since Saddam's days of the early 80s ....

only a matter of time before Iran tries a strike back hit into Israel or the air strikes start hitting Iran itself ...

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...GaFWh-sgwk2ys8

interesting article today - covering world hot spot developments that the Fake News doesn't want the US public to worry their naive existence with ...

#1 concerns the Middle East and Israel's expansion of air strike targeting to include Iraq - F35s are now hitting Iranian targets outside their previous Syria limits - Israel hasn't been into Iraq since Saddam's days of the early 80s ....

only a matter of time before Iran tries a strike back hit into Israel or the air strikes start hitting Iran itself ...
    Israel had forces deployed to Iraq during the first Gulf War. The "allies" were suppose to stop the scud missiles and they couldn't get it done. Israel deployed forces to Iraq and guess what? No more scuds fired at Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    Israel had forces deployed to Iraq during the first Gulf War. The "allies" were suppose to stop the scud missiles and they couldn't get it done. Israel deployed forces to Iraq and guess what? No more scuds fired at Israel.

??? - re-writing history? >>>> the US deployed the first generation Patriot batteries to Isreal and guaranteed cooperation for Israel to develop their own defense shield >>> Israel NEVER entered Iraq or engaged in Iraq during any part of either war ...

the Arab countries that were in the Joint Coalition threatened if Israel was involved or became involved ...

if you have other proof - I'd certainly like to see it ...

the referenced early 80s involvement didn't have anything to do with the war ... June 7th 1981 Israel attacked a nuke plant that was under construction in Iraq and was part of Saddam's nuke bomb program that everyone now claims was a myth ...
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 08-01-2019 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    ??? - re-writing history? >>>> the US deployed the first generation Patriot batteries to Isreal and guaranteed cooperation for Israel to develop their own defense shield >>> Israel NEVER entered Iraq or engaged in Iraq during any part of either war ...

the Arab countries that were in the Joint Coalition threatened if Israel was involved or became involved ...

if you have other proof - I'd certainly like to see it ...

the referenced early 80s involvement didn't have anything to do with the war ... June 7th 1981 Israel attacked a nuke plant that was under construction in Iraq and was part of Saddam's nuke bomb program that everyone now claims was a myth ...
    The Patriot missile batteries were a nice jester. They were not entirely effective. Hence the move to develop a next generation after the first Gulf War. How do I know??? Had a scud missile hit in the industrial area of ARAD, Israel. I saw it myself.

During first Gulf War U.S. and others promised to put a stop to scud missiles being fired into Israel. Perhaps you are unfamiliar with the British SAS group that got captured by Iraqi troops. Go read up on the torture and them being constantly accused of being Israeli's!! You want proof Israel put a stop to scuds. Well, let me ask did the U.S. or allies destroy any scuds in Western Iraq??? NO, they didn't. You seem to be of the misconception as to Israel doesn't work were ever they choose in the Middle East..Even the U.S. knew that Israel had more intelligence and operators in say Places like Iran before the Shaw fell. Kabul dealing with the Russians and knowing who was who during that time. U.S. CIA even admits to this.

You also seem to be Unaware of the fact that Israel has undercover troops. They are fluent in Arabic and go and do what ever, where ever they choose.

The Iraqi Nuclear reactor destroyed...Yes, I'm quite familiar with it. The planes took off from the Secret Air Base the U.S Corps of Engineers had just completed. One of the big bases the U.S. promised Israel for turning Sinai over to Egypt a few years previously. My father was one of the Main Engineers on that project.

could have seen the "load" this weekend that broke the camel's back >>>> damn obvious with only preliminary first findings that the air strike on the Saudi oilfields didn't come out of Yemem - Iran won't be getting away with more 3rd Party blame game tactics - experts are already claining that the strike wasn't even drones but actual cruise missiles ....

look for a day or two of US military re-positioning and then a mind boggling retort attack >>>> Iran is about to learn a lesson

A cruise missile is a drone..unmanned..

I don't know if some here are aware..but the Israelis operate internationally in scope...not just in the middle east...…

They have a number of capable intelligence apparatus here in the USA....as well as other foreign countries.
    But yes..they are very very capable in the middle east as a matter of necessity which is why America often cedes to them...in this arena.

If this was done by Iran they are desperate....

I suspect that they are trying to break the sanctions.....,.find a way out before it is too late.

This ...by the way....sanctions is what caused the Japanese to strike Pearl Harbor....the west tightening the economic strings on Japan. Not sure what some of you are thinking here.

Wonder also how much this has to do with this fellow John Bolton being fired...I have my suspicions on that. Never liked him in the first place..but thinking someone wants him in the White House mix....for control and intelligence purposes.

John Bolton is to me a war hawk version of Henry Kissinger...working for someone else ..not the Trump Administration.
    And Henry Kissinger was the only one to get out of the Watergate business unscathed...unmarked....unscarred. I found that to be very interesting.

I don't think we really need to do much to Iran....just let the clock run out...but thinking someone out there has an investment in chaos manufacturing....for economic/political/social clout...or capital if you prefer.

Someone seems want to manufacture a bad guy here ….textbook politics.
    I think we have seen this movie..so to speak....too many times before....but most of us have the historical memory of a sound bite.....a commercial...

I sense Ishmaelites operating in the background......by the confusion.....,

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom