Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: slavery reparations

Default slavery reparations

I did not watch this frickin idiot bull$hit and refuse to do so . My question is this...ÖÖ.. who is willing to pay reparations to white Americans for being slaves to the U.S. Guvment ? This crap works both ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_mfXUndW80

This is the House of Reps....which by a majority Dems. control along with all chairmanships.
    My mother had a favorite saying about some people..they cut their noses off to spite their faces...

Just my opinion but I say let them have their way with all of this crazy crap......all it's going to do is pi$$ people off more and more and drive conservatives to vote in 2020. Besides if it does pass the house it will fail in the Senate.
    Entities like Schumer, Pelosi, Nadler, AOC, Stallwell, Shelia Jackson Lee, Schiff in the end are a good thing, these leftists are going to FORCE a lot of people to the polls in 2020 because I believe, still, that what is being supported by the public is still a small majority, but because of the media supporting it it seems larger than what it really is.

I'll agree with that sentiment . It's interesting that all this far left BS seems to me to be getting relatively limited media time. Sure they are reporting it, but it still has not really gained traction. I wonder if media doesn't thrown this stuff out there like the politicians and then stand back to see if it gains traction. Then again, it's more politics of division.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

won't happen
    any more than impeachment (successful) is going to happen
    just firing up the base to keep them on the rat plantation

The Chinese built railroads. And we're slaves too. You don't see them bitching. And they are very productive people. Drs , lawyers, business owners.... They we're in the same boat 150 years ago. They made it to shore. African Americans haven't left the boat yet...

White people have been slaves too. My grandfather on my momís side was a slave. He was sold when he was 5 to a rich family where he worked as a house boy. He even had to take on their last name. So we have no clue as to his true family history. You donít see me asking for money from the government because of this. It is stupid and boggles my mind as to why people want the government to be held responsible for choices made by people. You want reparations? Fine. Sue the family that owned your relatives and we will see where that takes you. Oh you donít know who they were? Then shut up.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

this pretty much sums up my thinking

http://fredoneverything.org/are-whit...acts-straight/

Originally, black slave were sold by their own people. Blacks owned black slaves and sold them to other countries including Europe.
    They're just looking for another way to get a free ride from the American government. Most of them don't have a clue about the history. THEY'RE SHEEP! All they know is if their hand is out, someone will put a buck in it. They've been conditioned to think and act this way and the left poly's are taking advantage of it, for votes. They should be ashamed, but they aren't. They're to self indulged to be shameful.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

I remember a vid I watched a while back, during Obama's campaigne for his second term. A woman was being interviewed and was asked if she knew where all this "free" money was coming from. Her reply floored me. She said, " it's from Obama's personal stash". Beleive it or not, a vast majority of these leaches actually think this. They have no clue and really not care. Her last comment was, " I'z gonna gets my share if I'z be vote for him". Those were her exact words and I will never forget it. That mentality is what we are up against.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    I remember a vid I watched a while back, during Obama's campaigne for his second term. A woman was being interviewed and was asked if she knew where all this "free" money was coming from. Her reply floored me. She said, " it's from Obama's personal stash". Beleive it or not, a vast majority of these leaches actually think this. They have no clue and really not care. Her last comment was, " I'z gonna gets my share if I'z be vote for him". Those were her exact words and I will never forget it. That mentality is what we are up against.
    That's not a "mentality," Cammie; that's a VACUUM!!!!!