Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump's Speech

Default Trump's Speech

Did anyone else watch the speech in Florida tonight? I'm sure everyone here did.....? I was expecting a speech like this and he hit all of his base's hot points (as he should). I was generally impressed. His record is impressive (unless you're a libtard). The fact that he drew an estimated 150,00 people total while Biden had trouble drawing 100 is telling....

We will not know until that November night in 2020, but I like his chances based on what I saw tonight.

Whatcha think?

One of his better rally's! The amount of people that come to these venues is amazing.

I watched. Thought it was fantastic, as usual. Too bad the media won't get on board and start reporting the real facts instead of propaganda facts. It would serve them well.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

My wife and I went to the rally in Minneapolis two days before the election in 16. I was awestruck by the amount of people.

sorry - CNN and MSNBC has polls that show that ANY other candidate will be the next prez - Prez Trump is soooooo far behind that there's no hope ...

Hahahahaha!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    sorry - CNN and MSNBC has polls that show that ANY other candidate will be the next prez - Prez Trump is soooooo far behind that there's no hope ...
    It truly amazes me that the liberal thinks that they are so much smarter than the rest of us. I guess you get lazy when your base is so gullible.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    "Evening news" should be changed to "your daily dose of leftist lies, deceit and propaganda". That's all it is anymore. Only reason I bother to watch any of it anymore is "recon and intelligence gathering" on what the enemy is up to on any given day.

And, I'll give you odds that there weren't bus loads of phony supporters who were paid to show up from out of town.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    It truly amazes me that the liberal thinks that they are so much smarter than the rest of us. I guess you get lazy when your base is so gullible.
    Agree...remember Jonathan Gruber..and what he stated about getting Obama Care passed.

" He adds that “the lack of transparency is a huge political advantage” and that “the stupidity of the American voter . . . was really, really critical for the thing to pass.”
    And also this...

They intentionally deceived Americans about it because if they had called it a tax, Obamacare would never have become law.
    They counted on the American people...enough of them being stupid sufficient for the Obama Care bill to pass. They will be counting on it again in the 2020 election....and the Media stroking or what I call "Public emotional masturbation" to ensure it will happen. And our fake/phony media will be helping to lead this deceitful charge while labeling dissenters as "Deplorables."

AGree with the Olde Timer...here..including the fabled Fox News.

"Evening news" should be changed to "your daily dose of leftist lies, deceit and propaganda". That's all it is anymore. Only reason I bother to watch any of it anymore is "recon and intelligence gathering" on what the enemy is up to on any given day.
    I watch it on occasion ..as much as I can stand.....for pattern recognition...

Oh....and I did not watch the speech.....but only later caught certain 'Highlights."

There will be more speeches and also more leftist sifting of the Truth for political/social gain....ie...."Public Masturbation of the facts for gain." Emotional drama cultivation for votes.

Pardon the Crudity but to me the media have now gone beyond crudity in order to properly and socially "Herd" Americans. Ishmaelites.

Problem is to me......that the left only has positions/platforms for which they try to make the average American ashamed and or guilty..but no real accomplishments on their side...only more give away on the public purse for votes.

As the Olde Timer implies.....I am watching for changes in this MO or fingerprint of the left..and also the phony right..trying to pass as conservatives.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom