Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Trump and Companu putting America and Americans first...here..??!!

Default Is Trump and Company putting America and Americans first...here..??!!

I caught this today on the news media outlets and began formulating the concept that Trump and Company really are putting America and Americans first...not the phony political apparatus trying to put illegals on the public breast for votes.

I put this here in the Survival General Section because I believe that over the long run..it has to do with the Survival of this nation and people as America and Americans.....from someone out there planning by design to overthrow what is America and Americans. For they clearly hate this country and what it is.
    That becomes more and more clear to me as time goes on.

If you watch carefully ..and compare it to what is happening in Europe...it is the same pattern of operation...putting the people of a country in second, third, and fourth place in their own country ....while putting immigrants in first place on the public dole..

Putting your own people in economic bondage to pay for these immigrants.

It seems that Trump and Company are trying to break the Ishmaelite welfare cycle among Illegal Aliens...by putting more of the onus on the sponsors of Illegals under an already existing law.

I think this is long overdue...in that what has been happening far too long is that Americans are more and more under existing practices ...being put into economic bondage and or involuntary servitude...to pay for the welfare of these Illegals.

And once again in true leftist fashion and predictable pattern...MO if you like...the left gets something for free on the public purse....votes. All this while putting Americans into economic bondage to pay for it. Textbook predictable leftist operating technique.

here..

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...t-immigration/

and again here..

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/20...cards-process/

I expect these cases to be brought before the court system for the purpose of navigating their way around these existing laws...preferably a court/courts favorable to the left...again in textbook predictable leftist operating modus.

But the question remains....

Is Trump and Company still putting America and Americans first....Pissing Off Ishmaelites and thus greatly torqueing the jaws of the Leftists???

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 06-19-2019 at 12:51 PM.

Yes - he/they are..........note this am the announcement that millions will be deported.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ice...ant-on-details

Perhaps just a bone to throw to his base as he announces his re-election run....? But I'd be a little nervous if I were an illegal......

As I've stated before and will again....in my opinion, this is the most important turning point in our nation's history. If we do not take back our country..... and seal our borders..... we will lose what we all know as America...
    And that, of course, is the goal of the left...to get rid of what America used to be, and to turn it into a European-like country......

Quote Originally Posted by borrego View Post
    Yes - he/they are..........note this am the announcement that millions will be deported.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ice...ant-on-details

Perhaps just a bone to throw to his base as he announces his re-election run....? But I'd be a little nervous if I were an illegal......

As I've stated before and will again....in my opinion, this is the most important turning point in our nation's history. If we do not take back our country..... and seal our borders..... we will lose what we all know as America...
    And that, of course, is the goal of the left...to get rid of what America used to be, and to turn it into a European-like country......
    ICE won't be backing up the buses to the barrios any time soon - but Prez Trump's announcement is a signal in procedure change - more than policy - when ICE goes after a M-13 bad guy - most of the extraneous gang members caught in a raid are freed - just like any other illegal that doesn't have the currently required wanted warrant >>> you can expect some regular old border jumpers to tossed out also - they got the wheels greased now in procedure ...

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    ICE won't be backing up the buses to the barrios any time soon - but Prez Trump's announcement is a signal in procedure change - more than policy - when ICE goes after a M-13 bad guy - most of the extraneous gang members caught in a raid are freed - just like any other illegal that doesn't have the currently required wanted warrant >>> you can expect some regular old border jumpers to tossed out also - they got the wheels greased now in procedure ...
    I heard from a Federal agent about this going after some of these Mex gangs. "They are better armed, and out number us at least 10-1. If we go in there guns a blazing we will get our A$$'s shot off". Another reason why this stuff should have been taken care of before it got this bad.

The point of fact now is the U.S. would have to make some extreme moves to turn the tide back. I just don't see most people supporting what it would take.

Sorry to say, I think the America we once knew is lost.

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    I heard from a Federal agent about this going after some of these Mex gangs. "They are better armed, and out number us at least 10-1. If we go in there guns a blazing we will get our A$$'s shot off". Another reason why this stuff should have been taken care of before it got this bad.

The point of fact now is the U.S. would have to make some extreme moves to turn the tide back. I just don't see most people supporting what it would take.

The truth is , 40 million Americans own hundreds of millions of guns and trillions of rounds of ammunition. We just haven't gotten really pi$$ed off yet.

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post

The feds have full-auto. If they know the gangs are well armed, they have the numbers and guns and the flash bangs.
    It's about preparation.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    The feds have full-auto. If they know the gangs are well armed, they have the numbers and guns and the flash bangs.
    It's about preparation.
    This ^^^ We can kick their asses...easily....if we really want to.....and there's the rub......

Quote Originally Posted by borrego View Post
    This ^^^ We can kick their asses...easily....if we really want to.....and there's the rub......

Prob is that American soldiers are or would be held accountable for collateral damage while the cartels could care less, and might evens that as a weapon.
    Last edited by KINGCHIP; 06-19-2019 at 09:19 AM.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

It's about preparation.
    This may be true but I think there is much much more to this than anyone wants the general public to know...or even think.

I suspect that on both sides there is a limit ..a barrier that is not desired to be crossed for social/political reasons..and even our own government does not necessarily want us to know what it is.

I think that for some time now...the cartels have been quietly hiring free lance people ..if for nothing else as technical advisers....people with military and also intelligence/technical backgrounds...

They have been expanding their capabilities....

They certainly have the money to so do...and in my opinion would be incompetent if they did not.

They seem to know to keep most of their chaos and destruction on that side of the border....

I do not think ..that in like manner to the Japanese....in WW II...that they want to expand the chaos over here and invoke the ire of the American People.

And so too the drug sponsor and or partners here on this side of the border...it would be very very bad for business to stroke the rage of the American People.

Best for them and their partners/profits on both sides of the border if the American people remained ignorant and or stupid...ala.....Jonathan Gruber...

Should their brand of chaos begin to noticeably spread to this side of the border...it could be "Gloves off....Bare Knuckle."

I don't think anyone on both sides of the border want it to go this far as it would be very very bad for profits.

However...throw in an Election......Wow!!!

Things could get dicey for political points/gain. A very different kind of profit/whoredom....gain......by selling the very souls of many many people for election results/capital.
    And I mean here selling, bartering, trading unto death...for political points...lucre. Literally Whoredom.

Wait a minute......good grief......trying to recall the trail of history........................................... .................................................. ..........

Haven't we already seen a number of people perish for political gain...for elections?????? Often under unusual circumstances????!!
    My memory may be a bit fuzzy...!!??

Someone help me out here!!??

So how deep and how desperate are these Ishmaelites???? How much chaos would they be willing to support to keep their profits???? On both sides of the border???

Red pill or the Blue pill!!??

Be Warned!!

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 06-19-2019 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    This may be true but I think there is much much more to this than anyone wants the general public to know...or even think.

I suspect that on both sides there is a limit ..a barrier that is not desired to be crossed for social/political reasons..and even our own government does not necessarily want us to know what it is.

I think that for some time now...the cartels have been quietly hiring free lance people ..if for nothing else as technical advisers....people with military and also intelligence/technical backgrounds...

They have been expanding their capabilities....

They certainly have the money to so do...and in my opinion would be incompetent if they did not.

They seem to know to keep most of their chaos and destruction on that side of the border....

I do not think ..that in like manner to the Japanese....in WW II...that they want to expand the chaos over here and invoke the ire of the American People.

And so too the drug sponsor and or partners here on this side of the border...it would be very very bad for business to stroke the rage of the American People.

Best for them and their partners/profits on both sides of the border if the American people remained ignorant and or stupid...ala.....Jonathan Gruber...

Should their brand of chaos begin to noticeably spread to this side of the border...it could be "Gloves off....Bare Knuckle."

I don't think anyone on both sides of the border want it to go this far as it would be very very bad for profits.

However...throw in an Election......Wow!!!

Things could get dicey for political points/gain. A very different kind of profit/whoredom....gain......by selling the very souls of many many people for election results/capital.
    And I mean here selling, bartering, trading unto death...for political points...lucre. Literally Whoredom.

Wait a minute......good grief......trying to recall the trail of history........................................... .................................................. ..........

Haven't we already seen a number of people perish for political gain...for elections?????? Often under unusual circumstances????!!
    My memory may be a bit fuzzy...!!??

Someone help me out here!!??

So how deep and how desperate are these Ishmaelites???? How much chaos would they be willing to support to keep their profits???? On both sides of the border???

Red pill or the Blue pill!!??

Be Warned!!

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom
    Red pill...blue pill! Some choice. Like choosing whether to be bitten by a King Cobra or Inland Taipan, both extremely deadly snakes. Red pill may be a little more potent, but either way, dead is dead.
    Last edited by beowulf; 06-19-2019 at 11:01 AM.