Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am calling it now...pole shift

Default I am calling it now...pole shift

Ohio has had the worst weather in my life the past year. It rains at least 50 percent of the time. Usually every weekend is rain. We have had canceled shooting almost every weekend. It is next to impossible to cut the grass. It will go from 92 degrees to 58 the next day. There's weird glowing night clouds in the northern hemisphere. I'm calling it. Pole shift has begun....lol. I just hope my a.o weather is like mexico city when its all done. OK..I'm headed to the Looney bin now.........ahhhhhh its raining....I guess its a good night for bourbon...

Has been different this year here in central Texas also, milder temps. and more rain than normal. Not complaining as I work outside.
    But this will effect the food supply, causing shortages and price hikes.

I'm going to stock up for a epicly cold winter. If this precipitation stays into winter we're booked. Noone will go anywhere . I have river in my back yard at the moment. And I live on top of a mountain....sooooo ueah

I'm loving it! I haven't had to water my gardens since early Spring. Rivers, lakes and ponds are full and my fruit trees and gardens have never been so full. Also, I've only had to run A/C two days since Early Spring. Electric bill has been in the $70.00 range the last couple of months. Usually, I'm already paying up in the $200.00 and up up up range by this time. All I've been running is ceiling fans and Windows and doors wide open with screens only. NICE! I'm harvesting A LOT of produce!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

And worse of all, I have been having trouble finding my favorite bottled water, Penafiel mineral con limon.

What the hell is this world coming to?
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

I'm digging this weather as well. We are however running our ac, our home just isn't built to be efficient. We've had a lot of upper 80 days; no point with today's technologies to sweat inside the home.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Here in Southern California it has been weird too.....rained lightly today which it never does. Usually no rain between March and December......none.
    Kinda nice weather actually, but very unusual.....Hmmm

Nice whiskey weather though, as drift said......my new favorite is 'Redneck Riviera' from John Rich of 'Big and Rich'. Yummiest whiskey I've had in a long while. Good thing I don't have an addictive personality or I'd be in big trouble!

oooooooooooooo - climate change - all is lost >>>>> let Soros take over the country and save us

You folks have me wondering/musing......chewing my Double Bubble in contemplation...

Of recent I bought two bottles of this bug spray that you hook up to your garden hose to spray your yard and the outside of your house...for bugs..

Thinking that if this continues fleas and ticks may not fare well but the mosquitoes are going to be thick.

Nonetheless when it dries out more I will spray it and get two more bottles to keep when needed.

It rained cats and dogs yesterday and I was concerned if I would be able to get home with my gunpowder dry...though I have a rain poncho under the seat of my scooter.

Will watch the weather closely and decide if I will take two or four wheels today....as rain is also possibly coming again.

I will keep this in the back of my mind as the summer approaches.

Hmmmmm three more days until officially summer.

Headed to the garage to roll some .308s before shoving off.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.

I'm pretty sure off the top of my head that we are in a El Nino pattern which brings much rain from Hawaii, "Pineapple Express". This is just a better one than the last cycle. One before that was pretty wet.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields