Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: UK maritime group urges ‘extreme caution’ after unspecified incident

Default UK maritime group urges ‘extreme caution’ after unspecified incident

UK maritime group urges ‘extreme caution’ after unspecified incident in Gulf of Oman

This sounds serious!

https://www.foxnews.com/world/uk-mar...n-gulf-of-oman
    Remember what Einstein said:
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Iran blew up some limpet mines on some ships,not long ago. The Huthie rebels attacked resort in Saudi Arabia and killed 26 people with drones or missiles. Iranian assets have been hitting at everyone who opposes them. Mostly U.S. allies. No direct attacks on U.S. personnel yet.

with the last ship mining they analyzed the attack and found an Iraian "salvage" ship nearby the probable mine planting area >>>> guess what happens this time around???

Iran has been warned several times about attacks on US allies and their 3rd party proxy attacks >>> going to see something happen this time ....

they aren't stupid enough to target any military vessel, but there are lots of soft targets in that straight
    they have been saying for years they will shut the straight
    at some point somebody is going to get fed up and do something, I hope it is not us - we aren't the worlds policeman.
    actually since the US is now much less dependent on imported crude the countries that will get hit economically are the biggest importers of oil which would be China, India & Japan. Which means we have less incentive to fix this problem.

Russia & OPEC gets higher prices as a by product.

gonna scramble the world economic scene I think.

pics
    https://twitter.com/AmichaiStein1/st...639936/photo/1
    https://twitter.com/PressTV/status/1...099079/video/1
    https://twitter.com/FarsNews_Agency/...755072/photo/1

interesting thing to me is that both are precisely mid ship and both starboard side, which means probably not a floating mine.
    I am guessing limpet mine placed in port, but could be a torpedo I guess.
    but placing a delayed action charge while the vessel was stationary in port would be much easier and less risky than trying to attach a moving vessel.
    either

Quote Originally Posted by explo72 View Post
    they aren't stupid enough to target any military vessel, but there are lots of soft targets in that straight
    they have been saying for years they will shut the straight
    at some point somebody is going to get fed up and do something, I hope it is not us - we aren't the worlds policeman.
    actually since the US is now much less dependent on imported crude the countries that will get hit economically are the biggest importers of oil which would be China, India & Japan. Which means we have less incentive to fix this problem.

Russia & OPEC gets higher prices as a by product.

gonna scramble the world economic scene I think.

I hope it IS us because I think Trump would let loose H3ll itself on them if they messed with us.

But in reality I think that Iran will keep messing with soft targets.

At some point if they keep messing with soft targets they will get enough of the wrong targets. I say this because in the long run...they will be messing with insurance companies....one of which is a company called Lloyds of London...and it's subsidiaries.

You mess with these insurance companies enough....and they will themselves call down hell....to protect their investments....even if they have to resort to private armies and navies.

I am not sure many of us are thinking this through. I'm not sure Iran is thinking this through ...nuclear weapons or not...

Messing with the USA is one thing..but messing with international finance and insurance companies is something totally different. This is a very very different kind of Ishmaelite when you are messing with finance...companies...loaning monies on these ships, cargos, and the insurance companies who insure the loans and the ships.cargos both.

IT will be two different Ishmaelites messing with each other.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

Please check me on this, but this looks like a false flag to me.

Let me explain: If you look at the draft line (the region of red that is supposed to be under water, when the ship is loaded) it looks like this tanker is not loaded. The first pictures showed a fire started aft on outside hull starboard side forward of the engine room and screws. The fire looks like it remained outside on the hull moving forward. The ship is not listing so neither hull is likely to have been breached. In one of the pictures, the tender is butted against the tanker, which is stopped and appears to have shut down the engines. With the proximity of the tender, there is not enough danger to warrant a safety zone. I also saw what looked a previous burn forward of the current flame up of some type of flammable liquid which is slightly pooled in the water amidships. This ship has been previously burned, is not loaded, what is burning was freshly sprayed on the hull and ignited. All of this leads me to believe this is a false flag.

The only motivation I can see is to continue a constant state of war.

https://www.oann.com/unspecified-explosions-reported-on-2-oil-tankers-in-gulf-of-oman/
    Last edited by GR82BPREPD; 06-13-2019 at 04:14 PM.
    We learn from history that we do not learn from history. Georg Wilhelm F. Hegel

WOW! Good catch!

Quote Originally Posted by GR82BPREPD View Post
    Please check me on this, but this looks like a false flag to me.

Let me explain: If you look at the draft line (the region of red that is supposed to be under water, when the ship is loaded) it looks like this tanker is not loaded. The first pictures showed a fire started aft on outside hull starboard side forward of the engine room and screws. The fire looks like it remained outside on the hull moving forward. The ship is not listing so neither hull is likely to have been breached. In one of the pictures, the tender is butted against the tanker, which is stopped and appears to have shut down the engines. With the proximity of the tender, there is not enough danger to warrant a safety zone. I also saw what looked a previous burn forward of the current flame up of some type of flammable liquid which is slightly pooled in the water amidships. This ship has been previously burned, is not loaded, what is burning was freshly sprayed on the hull and ignited. All of this leads me to believe this is a false flag.

The only motivation I can see is to continue a constant state of war.

https://www.oann.com/unspecified-explosions-reported-on-2-oil-tankers-in-gulf-of-oman/
    Remember what Einstein said:
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

I have another link that shows the previously burnt area on the ship. I hope I am not right and this is not a false flag.

https://www.oann.com/tanker-attacks-cause-jitters-among-gulf-bond-investors/
    We learn from history that we do not learn from history. Georg Wilhelm F. Hegel