Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: UK maritime group urges ‘extreme caution’ after unspecified incident

drop a rod from God in the middle of Tehran and all this Bull**** will stop in about 3 seconds. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    drop a rod from God in the middle of Tehran and all this Bull**** will stop in about 3 seconds. Problem solved.
    I agree. If only we had the capability...
    Good medicine in bad places

Many Israeli operatives in Iran. I think a surgical strike would be a very good option. The Ayatollah and the heads of his special services groups all in one night would do what needs to be done. The U.S. does have allies like the Kurds and others who have a vested interest to help. The U.S. should roll through the straights and blow the hell out of anything that looks like an Iranian vessel... The problem is this has been put off far to long. Israel should have done something 10 years ago. The gov failed, Odumbo made it very difficult for them to do much. The computer hack that dealt them a blow was very overt.

If I was in a situation like Israel is right now... Well, lets just say every time a rocket hit my territory, the same number would hit Iran and scorched earth policy where ever it came from.

Don't forget Qaddafi getting his home bombed. What did he act like after that??? People talking about knowing names on memorials. I know more than a few. I also know when you get things done before they go to far, you save more lives by getting it done. What would of happened had Hitler been stopped in Czechoslovakia?

Had something been done with Iran before Beirut how many Marines would still be alive??? How many U.S. soldiers would not have been killed by Iranian IED's?

This is why you need to nip **** in the bud.

I am very concerned that once again ..history will repeat itself..in that when the dust settles from this kind of thing..it will be learned that once gain we fight someone else's war for someone else's profits..gains..

We have a history and habit of doing this all too often while the phony media and leadership try to couch this in terms of the moral/ethical high ground....only to learn in the later months and years that it was none of this...and yet...once again we have sacrificed our finest blood along with billions in our production...and goods.

Ishmaelites at work once again...putting people into bondage through what is called by some..."Managed Conflict."

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    I am very concerned that once again ..history will repeat itself..in that when the dust settles from this kind of thing..it will be learned that once gain we fight someone else's war for someone else's profits..gains..

We have a history and habit of doing this all too often while the phony media and leadership try to couch this in terms of the moral/ethical high ground....only to learn in the later months and years that it was none of this...and yet...once again we have sacrificed our finest blood along with billions in our production...and goods.

Ishmaelites at work once again...putting people into bondage through what is called by some..."Managed Conflict."

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom
    I have laid out a very good reason for hitting Iran by the U.S. Beirut and 280 marines lives. Kobar Towers Saudi Arabia. IED's that have killed and mangled 100's of U.S. soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. Surgical strikes to the head of the snake and its minions. This could be done. I have seen this being done with very good results. Israeli running Oman's targeted killings in Yemen. I'm sure your google Fu is good enough to find out about that. They have had success. Israel use to do this surgical strike the brains and the money people and you have a whole lot of nothing. Israel has stopped doing this for some crazy reason. We see others using the expertise Israel has by implementing these tactics.

The U.S., Israel and the Saudi, Kuwaiti and other Sunni allies would be more than willing to help. I don't see this as a War for someone else's profit.

If Iran had a regime change, that wasn't completely nuts.Well lets just say Oil and gas might be a whole lot cheaper. Maybe U.S. and Saudi's and other OPEC countries don't want us to deal with Iran!!! You know just so they can keep high profits.

Maybe not hitting Iran is what those Ismaleits really want???

finris,

If Iran had a regime change, that wasn't completely nuts.Well lets just say Oil and gas might be a whole lot cheaper. Maybe U.S. and Saudi's and other OPEC countries don't want us to deal with Iran!!! You know just so they can keep high profits.
    This is not as crazy as it might seem on the surface.

I can remember when the Shah....in the early 1970s..said on national television before he fled the country...."What oil shortage..??" "There's no oil shortage."

I believe that statement of his sealed his fate...suddenly he was overthrown. The Shah did not follow the script.

There are people and groups out there bigger and more powerful than the Shah of Iran.

The Shah used to train his military on our bases here in this country..paid cash for everything too. He was a good customer of our government.

Someone bigger than the Shah and the US Government overthrew the Shah and put in what we see today....and making a mess out of Iran. Iran used to be a beacon in that part of the world.

I agree...to keep the prices high and so too profits. So too it was with the Alaskan Oil going anywhere but to the USA. So too the oil developed and kept in storage..off the marketplace in Vietnam...by putting in a Communist Government...this insures that the whole nation remains in storage..resources off the marketplace and competitors out.

Radical Islamists can do the same thing as the Communists...keep the resources off the marketplace and competitors out....hence profits high.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 06-20-2019 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    finris,

This is not as crazy as it might seem on the surface.

I can remember when the Shah....in the early 1970s..said on national television before he fled the country...."What oil shortage..??" "There's no oil shortage."

I believe that statement of his sealed his fate...suddenly he was overthrown. The Shah did not follow the script.

There are people and groups out there bigger and more powerful than the Shah of Iran.

The Shah used to train his military on our bases here in this country..paid cash for everything too. He was a good customer of our government.

Someone bigger than the Shah and the US Government overthrew the Shah and put in what we see today....and making a mess out of Iran. Iran used to be a beacon in that part of the world.

I agree...to keep the prices high and so too profits. So too it was with the Alaskan Oil going anywhere but to the USA. So too the oil developed and kept in storage..off the marketplace in Vietnam...by putting in a Communist Government...this insures that the whole nation remains in storage..resources off the marketplace and competitors out.

Radical Islamists can do the same thing as the Communists...keep the resources off the marketplace and competitors out....hence profits high.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    I do understand why Alaskan crude oil goes elsewhere. Simple reason is it is very pure. Hence the Sweet term. Other countries like Japan will pay a premium for it, and have less refining to do. The U.S. refineries can take all the crap out of the Oil from Venezuela. Plus we get it fairly cheap and the Oil industry makes money both ways.

I'm wondering what Trump has in mind for Iran??? I'm betting there will be not troops on the ground. Other than that who knows.
    I was kinda joking when I commented about them not wanting the war to keep prices high. You know tongue and cheek. I know many corps would jump on the chance to make more money. Look at Libya BP jumped onto the oil there faster than a leach or a tick on vein. I guess we will see what turns up and how.

Those suicidal maniacs are at it again !!!

https://www.foxnews.com/world/iran-r...rait-of-hormuz

2 UK tankers for sure - good probable on a 3rd - possibly a 4th tanker ...

US has military over flight over a US flagged merchant in the same area - the shooting could go red at the least little wrong movement ...

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    2 UK tankers for sure - good probable on a 3rd - possibly a 4th tanker ...

US has military over flight over a US flagged merchant in the same area - the shooting could go red at the least little wrong movement ...
    I'll be very surprised if the gates of hell don't burst wide open at about an time. Iran is getting a bit too big for their britches. Time to knock'em down a notch or two.