Thread: Squeezing baby killers out, one by one!!

Default Squeezing baby killers out, one by one!!

A town in Texas just made itself a sancuary city for the unborn..

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-abo...ry-city-unborn
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Makes me proud to be a Texan!!! Its a good start. Now we need the rest of the state to follow suit.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Same here buddy!
    In my little town, PP wanted to open up shop and it caused a Shlt storm. No way, no how! Our town reps listened to us.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I would like to see PP out of business...go unsubsidized by government.

As far as I am concerned ...PP is just a subsidized business making a killing for the purpose of subsidizing the women's vote by subsidizing abortion....

They are facilitating the buying up...subsidy of women's sex life for votes. In short...they are pimps for votes. Subsidized pimps for votes.

No problem with having abortion available.....just don't subsidize it by government. The public does not need to be subsidizing someone else's sex life.

In that manner ...I consider government as a pimp ....whoring out every American via their taxes for abortion/someone else's sex life.

This is the kind of whoredom for which Ishmaelites are famous.

Once again...these Ishmaelites put others into bondage economically so that others can get it for free..while buying up votes on the public purse.

I short ...whoredom....government whoredom.

One leftist program..after another after another and another is eventually for the purpose of buying up votes...on the public purse.....and Abortion is one of them...

After awhile you can see them coming....predictable.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 06-16-2019 at 03:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    I would like to see PP out of business...go unsubsidized by government.

As far as I am concerned ...PP is just a subsidized business making a killing for the purpose of subsidizing the women's vote by subsidizing abortion....

They are facilitating the buying up...subsidy of women's sex life for votes. In short...they are pimps for votes. Subsidized pimps for votes.

No problem with having abortion available.....just don't subsidize it by government. The public does not need to be subsidizing someone else's sex life.

In that manner ...I consider government as a pimp ....whoring out every American via their taxes for abortion/someone else's sex life.

This is the kind of whoredom for which Ishmaelites are famous.

Once again...these Ishmaelites put others into bondage economically so that others can get it for free..while buying up votes on the public purse.

I short ...whoredom....government whoredom.

One leftist program..after another after another and another is eventually for the purpose of buying up votes...on the public purse.....and Abortion is one of them...

After awhile you can see them coming....predictable.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom
    Agreed. I oppose all but a few abortion cases, but am shocked that PP and others are subsidized. I think if the money train were taken out of it, that it would not be such a political hot button, there would be nothing in it for liberal politicians.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields