Thread: Leftists defining Americans by race..while fighting racism...

Default Leftists defining Americans by race..while fighting racism...

Leftists defining Americans by race..while fighting racism...

You have to become educated to become this stupid......

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/201...ing-whiteness/

If one did this to any other group it would be racism...

We now have an official policy to practice racism and it is couched as morally superior to anything else when thinking people know it is racism.

I keep trying to illustrate you have to be educated to become this stupid....

This is very similar to what this LGBT woman was trying to do.

Oh...by the way..while I am thinking about it...

This technique of guilt shaming or guilt conditioning as a social/political technique to silence others or put them on the puppet strings has a name...

This name is "Cognitive Dissonance."

It is a way to instill discomfort on others such that they will move themselves in a direction needed to "Herd" them socially and or politically correct...to avoid this discomfort.

It is a pretty slick technique if you are not aware of it and this is exactly what this LGBT feminist woman was trying to do to me until I asked her for the citation..the codified number of the law on the books which was being broken or tresspassed by straight white males...rich or not...

Oh..by the way...is being rich or wealthy a violation of the law????

When she could not provide the citation..the number for the law on the books which was being broken....the gig was up.

This is also called "A legal fiction" where someone is operating on a premise for which when one has enough information and or thinking pattern...it does not hold water...it is not true.....under scrutiny and or analysis.

Be ware of people using Dissonance techniques on you to steer you and the Herd by discomfort. Cognitive Dissonance.

This is evidence of Ishmaelites at work.....trying to "Herd " you.

Be Warned..of the faces and techniques of the new generation of Racists across this land..as well as sexists.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite

I've known this for many years. That's why they call me the rebel. I do not comply but rather turn the tables on these scabs.

I also do my best not to put myself in the position that I have to defend myself against the likes of these scabs but if I'm confronted with such actions, I don't back down. Never will. Pandora's box is not healthy for them, to push me, because I won't hesitate to open it!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    I've known this for many years. That's why they call me the rebel. I do not comply but rather turn the tables on these scabs.

I also do my best not to put myself in the position that I have to defend myself against the likes of these scabs but if I'm confronted with such actions, I don't back down. Never will. Pandora's box is not healthy for them, to push me, because I won't hesitate to open it!
    I can't think of anything I enjoy more than getting these cretins all riled up. Just gives me a nice, warm fuzzy feeling inside to see them lost it. Think I'll have me a t-shirt made..."HAVE YOU PISSED OFF ANY CRETINS TODAY?"

I don't have the time or patience to mess with those people. They are rediculously crazed weather you rile them up or not. What's the point. It's gotten old and predictable these days. Yesterday's news!

I don't have the time or patience to mess with those people. They are rediculously crazed weather you rile them up or not. What's the point. It's gotten old and predictable these days. Yesterday's news!
    I gotta agree with that Camouflaged..it is getting predictable....and now olde too..when you can see them coming....same olde...same olde.
    Ishmaelites run wild.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite

I'm pretty much the same...most of the time. I usually just walk away from them, but every once in a while, just for the fun of it, I like to put a boot in their ass just to hear'em yowl. I reckon that makes me a mean spirited ole cuss. Ah, well. Such is life.

Why bother? You already know what to expect. It's like a broken record to me. They ALL have the same punchline. They can't best you with facts so they resort to insulting you instead, and then walk away claiming a win. I can't see it as a win. They are their own enemy because all they have is sabotage tactics. They like it when you fire them up because it gives them a reason, a purpose to act crazy. If you refrain from giving them what they want, they get butt hurt.

Now on the other hand. If one gets in my face and wants to get stupid on me..... Well, the bigger they are, the harder they fall. Just ask my ex son in law who had to eat the bumper on his car.