Thread: Survival.....Americans are defined by.......

Default Survival.....Americans are defined by.......

I have been noting or identifying a pattern...a pulse ....a heartbeat in the news media and politics of late...which borders... to me...on insanity.

I am not sure many Americans recognize this going on and hence I post this thread as a compliment to my previous thread on "Insanity."

What the left so often seems want to do is attempt to "Re Define" what it is to be an American.

In my mind being an American is defined by the Constitution of the United States and what it means to us...our understanding of it and it's entirety. For it is a rare document in the history of people and nations.

Now ..I make this statement because of how the left appears so often in an attempt to re define what it is to be American.

Now observe here...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...tim-mentality/

I have often posted here about the left's heavy dependence on "The Victim Dictum Mentality."

If you note carefully ..the Kimberly Guillfoyle video is not being linked. Someone does not want this view to be disseminated. It must be censored..not heard lest people begin to think for themselves. The Victim Dictum religion must needs be promoted in this nation and on the public purse in order to buy votes for the left.

I also could not find this video on U Tube.

Being an American means being a proper victim for votes...now you get representation on the public purse...but only if you area a "Victim!!"

Here...again...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...nge-price-tag/

Being an American means believing in Climate Change and willing to put Americans into bondage and involuntary servitude to pay this 10 Trillion Dollar Climate Change price tag...because you are a Climate Change victim.

Nothing about our Form of Government under the Constitution...but instead ...the Emergency of Climate Change now defines us.

here again...

https://www.breitbart.com/videos/wat...-for-politics/

The Abortion Debate is now morphed into the American definition of what it means to be an American.

Yet no one seems want to explain that Abortion ..like Climate Change and the Victim Dictum...is become the Government subsidy, on the public purse, for votes..the women's vote....in supporting someone else's sex life....at the expense of the unborn...as well as the American Public.

It has morphed like the Victim dictum..into supporting someone else's sex life ..on the public purse..for votes. Our government has now become a sex pimp for votes.

No one wants to say this ..but it is what is going on out here.

I am not speaking against abortion here per se...but only in the government subsidy of it for votes....
    Have all the abortions you want..but pay for it ...don't put it on the public tab...and or whore/pimp out the American people.

Government is in essence whoring out the entire population and subsidizing the sex life of some to get/buy someone's vote.

What is astonishing to me is that our so called Republican Conservatives cannot possibly be that stupid that they do not recognize this going on out here...the whoredom of the American people to subsidize someone's sex life for votes.

Remember my previous post about Insanity.....Someone now wants to re define America and Americans by someone else's sex life....via the LGBT Movement. Astonishing to me.
    And they want to "Herd" Americans by this Re Definition.

This is how far we have now fallen as a nation and a people to where we define ourselves by our sex life....and someone wants to subsidize this too...for votes.

Be Warned .....this too will accelerate as election time draws near.

To me...these are manufactured definitions ....to take the place/substitute a new definition of what it means to be an American.

I may be crazy ..and have an over active imagination..but this occurs to me more and more ..particularly as election time nears..every four years....more manufactured crisis ....to take the place of what it means to be an American....to re define America. To make and or re make America into a nation of Ishmaelites.

I expect this re definition technique to accelerate daily in the media as election time nears. The, the left and also the phony right... have to do this as they cannot change their spots.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 06-09-2019 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    I may be crazy .
    Orangetom
    No sir, I don't think so......

Yes the leftists (I refuse to even call them liberals or democrats any more, those people are long gone) are hell bent on pursuing this path to the destruction of the America guys like us know and love. I sometimes wonder if they even have an exact plan or know exactly where they're going....I think they are so crazed with their passion to destroy that they no longer have a clue what the end game might be, nor do they care. They remind me of the tweakers (meth-heads) I see wandering around.......vacant looks, angry at nothing, talking to no one, wearing sweatshirts in the middle of summer.........sound like a leftist to you?

They must be defeated. But how is the question?

I don't believe they have a plan other than destruction. I say give them enough rope to make a sufficient noose...
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

I'm against abortion with exceptions that do not include a highly social lifestyle, but agree that if it happens, it should be on their dime, not Americas. It baffles me that Conservative politicians won't push to uncover it for what it is. Planned Parenthood is federally funded, yet are able to dump tens of millions of dollars into liberals campaign coffers, (this should be illegal). I don't see why conservatives don't push that abortion is fine but pay for it yourself, thus uncovering the fact that most liberals want the funding of PP to continue not for women health, but to get those crumbs back. It seems that really pushing self funding of abortion would at least uncover the true reasoning for support, the money, just like the global warming thing(and I won't change names of the scam just because the lahore screwed up and required renaming it).
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Abortion is most assuredly about money, but not just tax dollars, also money for fetal tissue, for multiple reasons other than medical research. But the hard cold truth is that abortion is MURDER , of the most helpless humans , and our country will not survive if it continues. God's patience will wear thin.

It always baffled me that these abortion lovers REFUSE to take responsibility to not get pregnant, but expect all Americans to take responsibility when the DO get pregnant. AND THEY CALL IT A RIGHT? This really blows my mind how backward that thinking is. I'd be willing to pay to have them all sterilized. That would be cost effective in the long run. Wouldn't you think? I watched a vid where a young woman has had 12 abortions and was quite proud of herself and said she would do it every time she gets pregnant. Forget the fact that it's murder. Why would any woman put their body through that when they can voluntarily be sterilized to solve that problem since she doesn't feel the need to prevent a pregnancy to begin with. Pure stupidity!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Pure stupidity!
    "Stupid is as stupid does"
    Forrest Gump

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    It always baffled me that these abortion lovers REFUSE to take responsibility to not get pregnant, but expect all Americans to take responsibility when the DO get pregnant. AND THEY CALL IT A RIGHT? This really blows my mind how backward that thinking is. I'd be willing to pay to have them all sterilized. That would be cost effective in the long run. Wouldn't you think? I watched a vid where a young woman has had 12 abortions and was quite proud of herself and said she would do it every time she gets pregnant. Forget the fact that it's murder. Why would any woman put their body through that when they can voluntarily be sterilized to solve that problem since she doesn't feel the need to prevent a pregnancy to begin with. Pure stupidity!
    Ya know, its just a damn shame THEIR mothers didn't feel the same when they were pregnant with them. That's all I'm gonna say about it.

orangetom1999

"I think I might be crazy" You do know the catch 22? You can't know that you are crazy.