Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Go Alabama !!!!!!!

Default Go Alabama !!!!!!!

Alabama passes law to chemically castrate sex offenders before release from prison. Awaiting Governor's signature . Hell Yes !!!!!!!!

https://people.com/crime/child-sex-o...ation-alabama/

Better than nothing, but a waste of money. Rope is cheap, use a tree and pulley. Slowly lift them to just where their toes still touch. Let gravity do the work. A few of those get publicized and the sex offenders, pedophiles, etc would get the picture real quick.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

I'm almost better with castration......

Gotta move to Alabama........

Well it'd be ok if they used a dull knife and no sedation. But this is just chemical. Well maybe a nice vat of acid and dip the parts into. That would be chemical wouldn't it?

Blow torch

My method of choice would be a dull rusty knife, but that probably wouldn't pass through the legislature.

I've got more kin folk on here than I realized! I still like a blasting cap and fuse taped to his nuts myself. This is after we spread him out and tie him down on a fire ant hill. Put a mirror between his ankles so he cn see the fuse as it burns closer and closer to the blasting cap. Give him something to think about,

Brothers by a different mother it seems.

I think rape should be an automatic death sentence.

Beastiality should be automatic castration and 10 flat years of prison.

Child molestation without penetration should be castration, followed by life in hard time prison without the prosibility of parole.

Murder should be an automatic death sentence immediately after conviction.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Best thing for child molestation by far is plain ol' general population. Even convicts somehow have some morals. Prison justice pretty much covers the worst possible way to die, first living knowing that it is coming, but never when.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields