Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Go Alabama !!!!!!!

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

LOL KC and Cammie, you have my support

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    Best thing for child molestation by far is plain ol' general population. Even convicts somehow have some morals. Prison justice pretty much covers the worst possible way to die, first living knowing that it is coming, but never when.
    (Heh, heh) Yeah, the suspense just "kills'em".

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker1513 View Post
    Brothers by a different mother it seems.
    Yep, I think some of us on here must have the same daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Yep, I think some of us on here must have the same daddy.

And I'd wager every one of our mom's would blister our a$$ for even thinkin that! LOL
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

I also see that Alabama is being blackballed by Hollywood for it's opinions, and new legislation on abortion. Maybe I should consider moving there myself !

I do like the public flogging, and hanging idea as well...make sure it's televised, and goes viral to get the message out !

Quote Originally Posted by ckelly78z View Post
    I also see that Alabama is being blackballed by Hollywood for it's opinions, and new legislation on abortion. Maybe I should consider moving there myself !

I do like the public flogging, and hanging idea as well...make sure it's televised, and goes viral to get the message out !
    Such Hypocrites! They sure don't have a problem with films from other places that are anti gay and anti abortion. Bolivia..... Croatia..... Ireland where the latest star wars was filmed. The new Aladdin filmed in Jordan where abortion is criminalized.....
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    Such Hypocrites! They sure don't have a problem with films from other places that are anti gay and anti abortion. Bolivia..... Croatia..... Ireland where the latest star wars was filmed. The new Aladdin filmed in Jordan where abortion is criminalized.....
    They don't care about the rest of the world. They just want to destroy all moral fiber, any sense of decency in America, and turn us into a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah. With the demoncrats its anything goes...as long as its anti Christian and anti bible. Mention Jesus' name and its like pouring boiling oil on the. It causes them to fly into an uncontrollable fit of rage and anger. Its causes them extreme pain and agony.

Default Heathen rage

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Psalms-2-1/

1Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? 2The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, 3Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. 4He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

The devil walks around like a roaring lion, because he knows his time is near.

For sure !