Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Insanity....keeping the faithful properly voting leftist...

Default Insanity....keeping the faithful properly voting leftist...

For our nation's survival against what is coming......

I have been posting along these lines for some time now and particularly about "The Blame Game" becoming so prevalent among the leftists...

It seems that variations of the blame game are about all they have....good cop/bad cop...

And now we see this taking a new shape...in the blame game ..before election time..to keep and maintan the votes of the faithful who are more easily put on the emotional control puppet strings.

Here we have a music video blaming the nations problems on "Straight White Males" keeping others back..and in constant "Victim Status."

I bring this up in the survival section of the General Discussion because this will intensify greatly before the 2020 election ....to keep the faithful properly herded/voting leftist.

Note what is going on here....the left has only Sex, Sexuality, and Racism...to keep their faithful obediently and emotional on their bandwagon...properly herded.
    This is not leadership...it is a predator at work...

I also bring this up because I had a conversation with an LGBT woman feminist..this weekend who was rambling on with the very same pattern....and putting the blame rabidly on Straight White Males...for all the nations ills. It took me some time to realize that I was conversing with an Insane person...rabidly insane....
    And I believe this woman was heavily inifluenced by LGBT sites playing and posting this video.

They are trying to blame Straight White Rich males....but in the end they will go to all Straight White Males. They cannot control themselves like Antifa...this thing will run away from them by intent....it is not difficult to see where this is going...as all they have is sex, sexuality, and race...to beat their drums.

Also I expect this to not only increase before the election but for the MSM to help them lead the charge in this "Blame Game." It is the very best the left have..."The Blame Game"

Ishmaelites at work.

Here is the music video...I am surmising that this video is heavily circulating among the LGBT community.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...-straight-men/

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelie
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 06-06-2019 at 03:27 AM.

Now ...about this conversation I had with this LGBT feminist this last weekend.

This is an educated woman with a degree...and it became obvious to me that someone had gotten to her and put her on this bandwagon to where she had suspended any reason and or logic...in favor of runaway emotions.

This woman began spouting off all these talking points about Straight White Males in positions of power across this land...as being to blame for all the nations Ills.

On and on and on....that these Straight White Males were keeping women..LGBT and other minorities out of positions of power and control over this nations future ...and he futures of these people.

On and on and on she droned with the standard leftist vitriol and the blame game...it became ..predictable and a droning drum beat of blame and guilt...shame..on Straight White Males...particularly Rich Straight White Males.

Once again..it became clear to me that all these people had to beat their drums was "Sex, Sexuality, and Race." This became clear to me....

I have heard, over the years , so much of Al and Jesse following this blame game shame and guilt pattern that It becomes quickly recognizable as a "Shakedown Technique."

They really believe that if they keep it coming you will not be able to think your way around all of their "Emotions" and they will be able to default through while you remain silent and ashamed/guilty.

I asked this woman if that was all she had to justify their position ...outrage...sex, sexuality, and race.???

She just kept droning on and on and on...like a robot..on a program.

It came to me after about half an hour that I was dealing with an insane person...a robot...an automaton.

I finally stopped her in mid stride when I had heard enough and asked her....

As she was painting a picture of some kind of moral and ethical trespass having taken place....what is the codification of he law which has been broken...here.??

She continued on with her talking points....not understanding what I was asking...on and on again for another round..

I had to stop her again..and bring her back to the question...what law is being broken here and what is the citation number in the law code books???

When she understood the question ....she had to admit that no law was being broken here.

But they must constantly hold the public to a moral and ethical trespass that is not covered by any law in the books.

They are arguing for a Legal Fiction..a law which does not exist..and thinking ...believing no one knows the difference. They are manufacturing a bad guy for political capital....votes.

But she quickly went back to her talking points....and repeating the same olde insanity..that the nations Ills are to be blamed on rich straight white men.

Astonishing..

She did not understand that it was she who was the Racist and Sexist. She had become the very thing she disliked and for which she disapproved in others.

My point in posting this is to make the members here aware of what is coming as the 2020 election approaches and with great intensification ....intensity.

Sex, Sexuality, and Race is their main bread and butter...as the election draws near.

This too became obvious in Trumps visit to the Uk...and what the posters were demonstrating on their signs...race and racism ...among other complaints, protests.
    Xerox copies of the same olde talking points.....

This is it for these people...."Sex, Sexuality, and Race" Peak performance...their apex on the left.

It just gets predictable and tiring in their attempts to shame others...to make them feel guilty. And I so told this woman in the conversation.

She did not seem to understand or comprehend what I was telling her and continued on with the same olde talking points until the conversation tired itself out when she realized I was not changing my opinion.

A rabid insane Ishmaelite who only had Sex, Sexuality, and Race on their plate by which to view the entire nation and People.

I for one.......believe that people should be so much more than " Sex, Sexuality and Race."

These people ...in predictable Ishmaelite pattern ...cannot change their spots.

I noted one other thing.....these people do not know what to do with Salt.

Be Warned....

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite

Post Script...

In case some of the members do not understand to what I am alluding here...

"Abortion " is the same pattern as this Sex, Sexuality , and Race. It is shame, guilt, and blame...to hide what is really going on.

Abortion is a subsidized government vote buying scheme......we are being socially required to subsidize someone's sex life/abortions for votes. More victimization at work.

Ishmaelites run amok.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 06-06-2019 at 08:46 AM.

a good part of the "white male" being the world's problems still ties back to Trump womping the everliving hell out of ole' Hellery ...

doesn't matter that 50% of white women voted for the guy >>> they are explained away as being "housewife slaves" ...

find a way to attack and they'll use it ....

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    a good part of the "white male" being the world's problems still ties back to Trump womping the everliving hell out of ole' Hellery ...

doesn't matter that 50% of white women voted for the guy >>> they are explained away as being "housewife slaves" ...

find a way to attack and they'll use it ....

I believe Trump Beating Hillary greatly accelerated it..as a drumbeat...a mantra.....as a devout religious belief system.

But Obama was quickly going down this road....by pushing an accelerated racist program of "White Male Privilege...or if you prefer White Privilege but this was mainly applied to White Males because the left needed the female vote across this land.

White male privilege extends from a feminist dogma created by a woman named Peggy McIntosh....back in 1988...and it was picked up on and given nationwide coverage as a political/social tool by the Obama Administration.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peggy_McIntosh

And in true leftist insanity....they began to foist it off on our military as a proving ground among a captive audience with no choice and eventually the same with our public school system.

https://www.outsidethebeltway.com/wh...nt-points-out/

Once again they are working and operating off a legal fiction when no codified law has been broken here...they cannot cite what the number is of the codified law on the books which has been broken or trespassed....but in real zeal and madness operate as if a law has been broken.

This is in fact racism..among themselves...they are become the racists....and it began in earnest in the Obama Administration and continues unto today. American elected a Racist and their entourage to office with the Obama Administration.....thinking they were doing good.

The tell tale is that they cannot apply this to white women as they need their votes at election time. Ishmaelites at work....

The male having to go out here and face reality ....more than the female...is not as easily put on the emotional puppet control string as is the female....so hence they must manufacture the white male as privileged and a bad guy..for social political purposes...the white male must be neutered in this social political system as the new bad guy...good cop/bad cop.

I suspect that at some level enough Americans realized that electing Hillary would have been a triple whammy ..with more racism..feminism and runaway sexuality as the modus operandi....to the point of madness. Obama phase II.

But at the same time..the real kicker was that they could do nothing to get the economy going....for those both on the left and the right...
    People recognized this about the left, Democrats, and Hillary.

They are today covering this up with "The blame game"

But your point is correctly noted about so many women voting for Trump....
    By the time 8 years of Obama era politics had ended many many women were catching on to the scam which was taking place in the democrat party and these policies had not brought stability and prosperity to this country...only division.

I believe they recognized that Hillary ....like Obama was only interested in the politics of division....and you can clearly see this in the reaction today..right now ...of the left...division...and not doing anything to take care of the business of the American people.

They really and insanely believe this country belongs exclusively to them....as their private fiefdom..

I believe they will try, in 2020, to seriously tamp the vote...if not out and out rig it...and the MSM and public education will go along with it.
    Because they cannot win on performance...accomplishments.....what they will get done for the American people...not for the party.

These are all voting acquiring scams to guarantee votes...by intimidation...guilt and shaming......or out voting any competition.

They can and will explain away anything....to avoid the reality ..and tamp everything....to change and alter reality if need be..this is the nature of the insanity.

Ishmaelites at work.

My non Ishmaelite .02
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 06-06-2019 at 09:28 AM.

Just watching the news about 75th anniversary of 'D-Day' .......10,000 men died, many more wounded........All straight white men

You're a patient man, OT, I couldn't have stood that babbling idiot for more than 1 minute, if that......

I am proud to be a straight white man, it's not like we don't have our struggles also.

So difficult to converse with these. They will argue in circles. You win a point and they jump to another and so on. Wears me out. Probably most irritating one to me is daughter of two college instructors/professors, whatever. At the most expensive school in Texas, Southwestern University. Because rich kids parents send their kids there and pay exorbitant tuition, the profs kids attend for free. Now typically, she has IDK, one or two BA's, that's batchelor of arts in something useful like sociality or some such, and blames her troubles getting a good paying job on RWM's.

And on obamacare, every one of them knows somebody that never had insurance before, and they all swear that this person pays under $200/month for great coverage, great deductible, and so on.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

My stress level has risen in the last few days, I feel my patience is waining and my frustration with current events has grown to new highs....must be close to a full moon.

All kidding aside the banter and actions with the left is only getting worse, and I realize too that some of it is theatrical in nature, put out for headlines and feeding their rabid base, and I do mean RABID.
    Is there another civil war coming, one that will pit neighbor against neighbor, not one between the States as it was in the past? I believe the left is actually setting the stage for this to happen. Violence and riots to a degree this Nation has never seen. It's their only hope in 2020...Well, that and Impeachment of Trump.
    But not to worry because you won't see the leaders of the left participating in violence or riots, not even any of their family members either.They will all be safe as a bug in a rug all cozy in their abodes behind gated communities with their security details protecting them, while their rabid followers are doing all their dirty work.
    The VERY MOST DANGEROUS TIME in the history of this Nation will unfold in the next 18 months. Count on it.
    Don't worry about the lefts ploy to impeach Trump....not now....but it will happen.....and in a short span of time....at the very height of the 2020 Presidential Race. That way the courts will not have enough time for any ruling before votes are cast. I wonder how many senate republicans will support the impeachment?????

A transgender person reads to young children in a library. Its accepted.........The House votes to abolish "so help me God" from their oath.....somethings really wrong.

Probably best way to handle this type is to just haul off and slap the sh*t out of'em right off the bat and be done with it. Great stress reliever. And the shock effect on'em is just awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    My stress level has risen in the last few days.......somethings really wrong.
    Indeed there is.....can't believe our society has fallen to the bizarre depths that it has......