Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PELOSI cheese has slipped off her cracker!

I am becoming more convinced that WE are going to be tasked with fixing this F'ing problem ourselves.

Agreed. I've had the notion for about two years. But.... We wait and see. Don't want to jump on that wagon prematurely.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

He must be waiting until just before, or right after he is reelected, to drop the hammer on the Dems corruption. ie; indictments etc... I also think PELOSI knows this and that is why she is so anxious.
    my money is before - to take out some rat power players, besmirch their brand, discourage their base.
    doing it before is key to winning back the house and holding the senate, just like the Mueller travesty is the reason the rats won the house.

S is going to HTF on one side, or the other. If Trump ins, the DomoRATS will soon all be behind bars facing major charges.

If one of the sacraficial Dims wins, we as a nation of gun owning conservatives will rebel, and possibly start our own Coup !

That's an absolute plus for Alabama! Getting rid of the riffraff!

I also just read where WalMart is investing 250 billion dollars in American made goods. Looks like they are weening themselves off of China. That's what the founder of WalMart intended in the first place and only offered American made. When he passed away, his successor changed everything and screwed it up. Now it's going back to its original purpose. To serve America with AMERICAN MADE GOODS!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post

I also just read where WalMart is investing 250 billion dollars in American made goods. Looks like they are weening themselves off of China. That's what the founder of WalMart intended in the first place and only offered American made. When he passed away, his successor changed everything and screwed it up. Now it's going back to its original purpose. To serve America with AMERICAN MADE GOODS!

they are just re-adjusting to the change in the economy and the $$$$ international exchage - no problem to flip back and issue those POs back to China or some start-up in Africa ....

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post

I hope thats true. I will reserve judgement for now.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13