Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PELOSI cheese has slipped off her cracker!

Default PELOSI cheese has slipped off her cracker!

She told her dem colleagues she doesn't' want to impeach Trump. She wants to see him in prison.
    She is literally eaten up with TDS!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nan...-prison-report
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

there was a MAJOR MAJOR FED court decision made the other day >>> the judge bounced the House right out of court - basically told them to quit using the judicial court system as a political hammer - paperwork wise it was a decline because ALLL of the House options to act wasn't utilized first ...

there's MORE negative FED court decisions for the House to follow - this one concerned the POTUS power of emergency act and the transfer of military budgeted $$$$$$ to The Wall ....

the White House is already set to file a quiky with SCOTUS if the House files for impeachment - this lower court FEd decision ties in nicely - the WH will be asking SCOTUS to intersede because the Constitution House power to CORRECT presidential wrong & abuse is itself being ABUSED ....
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 06-06-2019 at 06:00 AM.

Pelosi is a nut, and she's getting nuttier. Maybe a bit of dementia sneaking in?

She may be a nut, but Planters would reject her!!

She is worse than a nut, she is a total wack job.....I can't imagine who votes for her....

She actually said this morning, she thinks the Dems have the votes to kick Trump out of office in 2020.
    Man is she ever out of touch. Her caccon is woven really tight and she will not leave it to actually see what she is trying to do to America, or what the American people truly want. She still believes the economy is an Obama legacy and Trump is trying to destroy it.. WOW! She is completely delusional!... But that's what she's peddling to her constituents.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

A lot depends on the economy; if it's as good as it is now Trump is likely reelected.
    If the economy is sputtering, people are going to have to ask if they want a return to an Obama-like stagnation economy. Unfortunatly I have little faith in voters today.
    I don't think most people can think past the immediate times of a faltering economy: I believe that's why Obama was reelected.

I have faith in the voters to reelect Trump. They are angry and getting more angry by the day. I talk to many many people in my profession. So many of them are walk away from the democrat party and have confessed they were dupery Obama and Clinton. They voted Clinton this last election but admit it was a huge mistake. Now that they see what is going on, they are ALL ready to keep Trump in the Presidents seat and get rid of the Dems in the house. They see things changing for the better.
    Those die hard liberals will vote for gumby no matter if it's wrong. They are just geared in that direction and refuse to admit they are wrong. The democrats are losing their base and fighting among each other. As a lot of folks say, they are eating their own. It's happening right before our eyes. They have no true message. Just the same old BS they spewed during the Obama administration. Reasonable people do not want a repeat of the crap with no substance. They are angry they were lied to and angry they were made fools of and I don't blame them.

I had one guy tell me, he must have been living in a fantasy world. Freedom is not free, like the democrats want to push on us, he said. They turned us ALL in to legal thieves and I don't appreciate that, he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    She actually said this morning, she thinks the Dems have the votes to kick Trump out of office in 2020.
    They may actually have that many votes to unseat Trump, but split 24 ways amoung the hopeful candidtes, there are too many choices, and unity will not come to such a diverse field. It's not like all of the votes for the other candidates will merge into votes for the one chosen in the end.

I wonder if one or more of the (what now, two dozen?) will get a major case of butthurt and run third party.

latest crazyness from the old bitch >>>> threatening to persue the Trumps in civil court after the Prez leaves office - that TDS is really eating her brain away ...