Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PELOSI cheese has slipped off her cracker!

she is cracking under the stress

she is politically savvy enough to know that impeachment will be counter productive, but the libertards have been unleashed and are uncontrollable.
    the monster the rats created to get back the house is now going to eat the old fossils like Pelosi and rest of the rat house leadership.
    very similar to how the tea party got rid of Boehner and Ryan.

she is in a no win situation and she knows it.

the left wing is terminally ill with Trump Derangement Syndrome and foaming at the mouth and hell bent on a suicide mission.
    and Trump is running circles around her and doing everything to incite the idiots like AOC
    POTUS admin is just daring the rats to come after them

like this trolling of Pelosi by Barr:

As those seated on the platform waited for the president’s arrival in an adjacent tent, Attorney General Barr approached Speaker Pelosi, shook her hand and said loudly, 'Madam Speaker, did you bring your handcuffs?'" a bystander told The Hill.

"The Speaker, not missing a beat, smiled and indicated to the attorney general that the House sergeant-at-arms was present at the ceremony should an arrest be necessary. The attorney general chuckled and walked away," the bystander added.

and i would add this quote from POTUS yesterday to illustrate the pressure coming on her from the right.
    Trump has taken the gloves off - no more nice guy looking for a deal
    now Trump has gone nuclear on Pelosi and she is going to end up as a glow in the dark pool of molten glass when he is done.

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Speaking exclusively to Fox News’ Laura Ingraham in Normandy, France, in an interview that aired Thursday, the president first took time to pay tribute to the heroes who fought on D-Day 75 years ago, describing them as “incredibly brave people” who displayed incredible “valor.”

Then, the president switched gears, slamming Pelosi, D-Calif., as a “nasty, vindictive, horrible person” -- after saying he had “tried to be nice to her.”

“I think she’s a disgrace. I actually don’t think she’s a talented person, I’ve tried to be nice to her because I would have liked to have gotten some deals done,” Trump said on “The Ingraham Angle.”

“She’s incapable of doing deals, she’s a nasty, vindictive, horrible person, the Mueller report came out, it was a disaster for them.”

Nancy Pelosi’s a disaster, OK, she’s a disaster and let her do what she wants, you know what? I think they’re in big trouble because when you look at the kind of crimes that were committed, and I don’t need any more evidence, and I guess from what I’m hearing there’s a lot of evidence coming in.

“And then ask Nancy, why is her district [having] drug needles all over the place? It’s the most disgusting thing what she’s allowed to happen to her district, with needles, with drug addicts... with people living on the sidewalk.”

Trump continued, referencing Pelosi’s reported comment to fellow top Democrats that she would like to see him in “prison.”

“It was a horrible, nasty, vicious statement while I’m overseas... She didn’t want to – she is a terrible person and I’ll tell you her name, it’s nervous Nancy because she’s a nervous wreck.”

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    I have faith in the voters to reelect Trump. They are angry and getting more angry by the day. I talk to many many people in my profession. So many of them are walk away from the democrat party and have confessed they were dupery Obama and Clinton. They voted Clinton this last election but admit it was a huge mistake. Now that they see what is going on, they are ALL ready to keep Trump in the Presidents seat and get rid of the Dems in the house. They see things changing for the better.
    Those die hard liberals will vote for gumby no matter if it's wrong. They are just geared in that direction and refuse to admit they are wrong. The democrats are losing their base and fighting among each other. As a lot of folks say, they are eating their own. It's happening right before our eyes. They have no true message. Just the same old BS they spewed during the Obama administration. Reasonable people do not want a repeat of the crap with no substance. They are angry they were lied to and angry they were made fools of and I don't blame them.

I had one guy tell me, he must have been living in a fantasy world. Freedom is not free, like the democrats want to push on us, he said. They turned us ALL in to legal thieves and I don't appreciate that, he said.
    I hope you're right! There will be NO good alternatives in November 2020!

I honestly believe that if Trump’s not re-elected 2020 that will be the SHTF event’s starting point.

Quote Originally Posted by milkman View Post
    I honestly believe that if Trump’s not re-elected 2020 that will be the SHTF event’s starting point.

after allllll the 2016 DNC corruption and illegal activities - then the follow up coup & cover up - and THEN all this continuing harangue of impeachment >>>> what other conclusion could anyone come up with? ...

with the current overall situation in the country - Prez Trump gets a A+ just about across the board - latest is the showdown with Mexico >>>>> show me ANY of the DNC candidates that will come close to that score card ....

with the current overall situation in the country - Prez Trump gets a A+ just about across the board - latest is the showdown with Mexico >>>>> show me ANY of the DNC candidates that will come close to that score card ....

With the manner of the "Fake Media" little of that will matter......in the end.

What is going on is, to me, a likeness of what Andrew Johnson had to deal with after the American Civil War....a very power hungry congress and treason within the Cabinet of Abraham Lincoln..in particular with the Secretary of War Edwin Stanton. There was back then a power struggle with the Congress and certain of both Lincoln and later Andrew Johnsons Cabinet.

Lincolns crime was that he wanted to put the errant brothers in the South back to work on their farms, factories, and States. The north had just fought a war with the hidden purpose of destroying the south that it would never be able to do anything about it for a hundred years.

And Lincoln wanted to put them all back to work...rebuilding the South....thus overthrowing someones carefully designed long range war plans.

Andrew Johnson believed that coming into the office ...as he did on the death of the President..it was his job to continue and carry out Lincolns policies....thus they wound up in Impeachment...

What is going on here with Donald Trump has the same flavor of back then with Andrew Johnson....also going back to Andrew Jackson if you know what he did with the second banking act of the US Bank...he did not renew it...and we never hear much about Andrew Jackson when he left office.

We have here a power struggle of someone educated in history and power....who seems to know how these Ishmaelites work in deceiving everyone they can...for their entitlements...their zealous religion if you like.

Watch for manipulations in events and their interpretations in the fake news between now and election time..I believe this will greatly intensify to manipulate voters.

Much of this is moving in the direction of Insanity...if you watch carefully....desperation.

My concern is that if you get rid of Nancy...who or what will take her place??? I have no reason to believe it will be any better...but only worse..much much worse in their entitlement beliefs/zeal/insanity...and the media will go along with it...

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

Quote Originally Posted by milkman View Post
    I'm of the same mind frame. If a demoncrat wins a blood bath is sure to follow. It'll be a battle for our freedoms and the future of this country.

With the manner of the "Fake Media" little of that will matter......in the end.

that's the 1990s pre-internet strategy that the 2016 DNCers thought was going to win ole' Hellery the election >>> didn't realize the power of Twitter and internet posting to bypass MSNBC and CNN ...

the people that intend to vote know what the score is - that's just one reason why CNN is hitting the skids >>>> the Fake News is currently trying like hell to downplay the Mexican gambit that Prez Trump just accomplished - guess who's version shows up in the polls?????

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    She told her dem colleagues she doesn't' want to impeach Trump. She wants to see him in prison.
    She is literally eaten up with TDS!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nan...-prison-report
    He's a very busy man, but I'm sure he can make a little time to visit her in her stripes....
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

He must be waiting until just before, or right after he is reelected, to drop the hammer on the Dems corruption. ie; indictments etc... I also think PELOSI knows this and that is why she is so anxious.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!