Thread: Is this why the left cannot take care of the Business off America?????

Default Is this why the left cannot take care of the Business off America?????

Doing a quick news scan of The Drudge Report.., Breitbart News Network and Prison Planet....something struck me.

When the left is not dogging out President Trump and teaching and preaching Impeachment......

All they seem to have is LGBT issues and abortion issues. That seems to be it ..in toto!!!

Have any other of the member here noticed this pattern??

If this is true.....no wonder the left has not time for the business of the Average American..particularly in the "Flyover States."

Am I missing something here ????

I just seem to notice this pattern ...over and over and over....in the media..ad naseua ...again and again and again.....Ishmaelites run wild....with major sucking up to these issues/causes by the left/democrat party.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

If they solved a problem, they would not be able to run for reelection on the platform to .... SOLVE THAT PROBLEM.

It's largely a dog and pony show .... a sort of shadow dance. Biden is at some LGQTVBHJPLMXYZ function today, preaching on equal rights and Trump is EVIL but it's part of that Kabuki Dance.
    And it's been going on a long time.

I think Repubs have their own Kabuki Dance, and play it alongside. It's the only multiparty dance in the world were brownie points are given for stepping on an opponent's toes.

O.T.........special interest groups, no matter what subject or social issue, dominate policy of every type, using bullying and intimidation with three letters at the end of a word..."ism".
    In almost every instance these groups represent a very small percentage of the population but are successful in networking and banding together to achieve their goals and always at the cost of others freedoms and taxes.
    The patients are truly in charge of the insane asylum.

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    O.T.........special interest groups, no matter what subject or social issue, dominate policy of every type, using bullying and intimidation with three letters at the end of a word..."ism".
    In almost every instance these groups represent a very small percentage of the population but are successful in networking and banding together to achieve their goals and always at the cost of others freedoms and taxes.
    The patients are truly in charge of the insane asylum.

Well said CENTEXDUDE....well said.

Pretty much the conclusion to which I have arrived. I have noted this more and more in frequency and even by the fabled Fox News....also public education.....that they cater to minorities and consider any other view to be that "Flyover Country" to which I am often describing.

And the cost to others is a index or fingerprint for which I have often trained myself to observe in marking out Ishmaelite wildlife in it's natural habitat.
    They must all too often get someone else to pay for it ...thus this someone else giving up their freedom and liberties to carry others gratis.

They are sponsoring involuntary servitude and slavery across the board for power and control over everything including our way of life.......ala...Obama Care.

Ishmaelites run wild...!!!

What is become verily aggravating to me is the silence of the so called Republican Conservatives on this while it is taking place. Silence...total Silence."
    It can become deafening at times....once you learn to hear it.

Thanks,
    Orangetom

Not an Ishamelite.

they are bitching about the various Leftist issues - but - really not trying to do anything about them - Prez Trump promotes a FED judge that they say is anti-gay or pro life and they bitch - but there's noooooooooooo proposed laws coming out of the House sub committees - just "impeach Trump BS" over and over again ....

I'm perplexed these days. While I stand behind Trump and his policies are doing great things, I really like what Dems are showing me, I'm all over guv staying out of sight, and they are doing absolutely nothing, as it should be.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    I'm perplexed these days. While I stand behind Trump and his policies are doing great things, I really like what Dems are showing me, I'm all over guv staying out of sight, and they are doing absolutely nothing, as it should be.
    Haha...I had to read that one a couple times over.....thought you'd flipped.....

Democrats should make a movie: Chinese Fire Drill starring the Keystone Cops, produced and directed by the three stooges.

by KINGCHIP,

I understand what KINGCHIP is alluding to...in that "The Best government one can have is the least government one can have."

Nonetheless....the left is not doing anything to take care of the business of the American people for which government should be attending.

I am in agreement that private business should be attending to most of the business of the American people where possible...such as down south at the border where private people are building the wall...in spite of government delays in funding. I think that is great....and how things should be done...if possible. Don't wait on the government.

All the left seems to have on which to capitalize on ..to invest in is sex, sexuality and or race/racism....and all for getting votes. It gets pitifully disgusting when you see it sufficient to turn ones stomach.

They are dividers and not uniters..and so too it was with Obama and would have continued under Hillary. They must needs divide this nation in order to reach their goals and I believe many many Americans are catching on to this operational template.

G. F. W Hegel....thesis, anti thesis, synthesis. Also known as ......Good cop/bad cop..you can see them coming after awhile.

Years and years and years of watching Al and Jesse ply their trade have clued me into this pattern of operation...the blame game.

It gets predictable on the left.....the very best they have.

We will see a lot more of this manufactured chaos and division before 2020 and the elections.

Just as we will see more..much more of the left doing nothing but blame game and not taking care of the American people's business but only the business of the political parties themselves...the Republicans too..in not speaking up about this pattern... .but being willing participants by their silence.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

Being in any state but Kalifornia, or some of the New England states, we (in the flyover states), are absolutely ignored, and forgotten....something Trump picked up on, and utilized for his campaign in 2016. I don't see anything from the Dems other than established politicians from large metro areas, who all preach progressive agendas, not really connecting with factory/farm workers.