Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: winning - Mexico tariffs

I like Bam's idea. Excellent first step.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    It's a good damn thing I'm not president, I'd say screw the corrupt Mexican guvment and bomb the hell out of all the cartels , level their mansions a burning mass of rubble and tell the guvment it can and will happen again.
    There has been mentioned of classifying the cartels as terrorist orgs. If that happens I think they would have to start worrying about spec. ops. and drones, U.S. ones. I hope it comes to this, Mexico hasn't been too successful in controlling anything lawful.

Love to see some SEAL teams drop into a cartel camp.......make a good movie too. The cartels think they're bad-ass, let's see how that works for them.....

Quote Originally Posted by borrego View Post
    Love to see some SEAL teams drop into a cartel camp.......make a good movie too. The cartels think they're bad-ass, let's see how that works for them.....
    There's a Wednesday night CBS series called "SEAL TEAM." One storyline was a multi-episode foray into Mexico to crush a cartel and grab the head honcho of said cartel.
    Some of the tech talk on the show sounds realistic .... but even as a non "operator" I have to say, any spec ops team that handles a stairway as they did in one sequence is asking to get wiped out by one gooftus with a Kalashnikov.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    There's a Wednesday night CBS series called "SEAL TEAM." One storyline was a multi-episode foray into Mexico to crush a cartel and grab the head honcho of said cartel.
    Some of the tech talk on the show sounds realistic .... but even as a non "operator" I have to say, any spec ops team that handles a stairway as they did in one sequence is asking to get wiped out by one gooftus with a Kalashnikov.
    Yeah, hollywierd doesn't know very much about proper search and clear procedures. I'd have at least thrown an flash/bang up on the landing at the head of the stairs. And if it were known for certain the bad guys were waiting, or at least a strong probability, a couple of frag grenades would have been "good medicine".

Fu@k it! Why go the hard way when you can just torch the building and pick'em off as they run out. Those who don't run out, BURN!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Fu@k it! Why go the hard way when you can just torch the building and pick'em off as they run out. Those who don't run out, BURN!
    I like the way you think. Crispy critters. Good one, indeed!

I'm not opposed to the idea of declaring cartels terr organizations. Sending spec ops teams isn't a great idea not on there own. Maybe using a whole company of Rangers with several other tier 1 teams. That would only be if they had another light infantry unite to come in behind them.

Please don't forget the cartel has bought many mercenaries. Many of these folks were trained at the school of the Americas. The others might have SF training from Guatemala. The Guatemalan military runs an SF course that is open to any and all who wish to attempt. The last Ranger who went down made it through the course but he dropped like 20 pounds... The columbian Rangers and others get very good training from the U.S. and others. How many have taken large sums of money? How many U.S. personnel have gone over to the dark side for money? These folks also pay for major counter surveillance and they have tons of snitches in the BP, and else where.

I'm reminded of the Son Tah raid the Col. Bull Simmons made with some SF guys into North Vietnam. The team went after U.S. POW's and they wiped out a very numerically superior force. Yet the snitches and politicians had provided intel to the enemy and they got not one POW out....For some reason I can see that being another problem here. Think Seal team 6 and what happened to them after the raid in Pakistan.

I do consider mass illegal crossing into the U.S. and invasion and we should repel it with the military and live fire. I don't care how much artillery or Planes and or Helicopters gunships making gun runs on them.....

You guys need to cool it on the Seal Team business. Teams as such are usually very quick in ..get what they need/want and then out. Teams do not usually operate without certain support...in place. They would not stay long and if needed turn certain locations over to regular troops to occupy....while they leave. Usually they are quick in and quick out.

And Finris is correct....the cartels have hired a lot of ex military people over the years.....free lancers....mercenaries plying their trade. People who know how to operate crew served weapons down to the side arm....and the ability to maintain the same. Many of these free lance people know how the teams operate.

I was told many years ago that down in Columbia they had found 20 mm weapons at some of the cartel sites. Who and what is to say that these people do not have shoulder fired missiles. We know they have RPGs. What about SAMs???

How about help from trained Jihadis...?? How about Jihadi backed nations??? Small at first..but growing support.

I am asking myself if a people with a background in the RCC would get along with Jihadis who don't inherently like them ?? But at the same time...I am aware that money/mammon/power can make for strange bedfellows.

Nonetheless...finris has a definite point about the cartels hiring mercenaries. I am also understanding that certain of the Cartels have hired free lancers in the tech department....computers...etc etc. Intelligence gathering people. Into how many other tech departments are they now operating versus say ...10 years ago???

Ishmaelites...are they no different from much of our current crop of leadership...Ishmaelites at work??? Power and control??

Remember something not printed in your history books..and often totally avoided unless you dig deeper..sometimes much deeper.

The world drug Trade has been and still is a Crown Monopoly...similar to diamonds..or even the oil business.....and going way back into history. These guys don't tolerate independents ....people operating free lance and growing.

The Crown, The London Merchants, not the English Throne, have often bought whole governments to look the other way...while they ply their trade.
    Have they bought our government to look the other way??? Including at times our military????

Who was running the drug trade in Vietnam and in and out of Asia...during the Vietnam War???? Why is it that often when Oil and gas exploration teams show up with their equipment...drugs show up???? Is the long term deep state connection several layers back...banks and insurance companies???

We are talking here about a type of cult....a way of life..not often seen or known by people with primarily a television and or movie education........mammon/power/control....sometimes even called Politics. And this one is not to be found in most of what passes for history today. You will have to go off the beaten path to find this trail.

Nonetheless...finris and his point about mercenaries is noted....and well made.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 06-02-2019 at 10:21 AM.

Just send in some merk drones. We "the USA" could say we had nothing to do with it....lol. the truth is that we let the drugs in the country. It's big business on a few levels.
    First the CIA has their hand it. This is where black budget money comes from. Secondly it creates fear and chaos in the USA. Gang violence, drug crimes, theft, robbery. Prostitution. It all mostly revolves around drugs or drug money. Without the drugs they couldn't have their police state. Also private prisions need people stocked full. Let's say you get cought with a schedule 1 drug. Just some Coke to go to a party with. Now you pay a big fine. And get released. Let's say avid junkie gets busted with coke. Has no money to pay fine. He goes to jail on the tax payers dime. Increased crime means increased money to municipality.