Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: winning - Mexico tariffs

Default winning - Mexico tariffs

The Art of the Deal
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    That was quick.

Just hours after President Trump announced he will be imposing 5% tariffs on Mexican imports over illegal immigration, Mexico’s president Lopez Obrador sent Trump a letter begging for a meeting to work toward a solution.

“Mexico’s President Lopez Obrador asks Trump to have U.S. officials meet with the Mexican foreign minister in Washington on Friday to seek a solution that benefits both nations,” Reuters reported.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...unced-tariffs/

Haha - great minds think alike. I just started a thread on the same subject.....I think it is a great approach. Listen to the libs though...they are already starting up.....

Trump will most likely want to see the Mx military stop this crap, and then we can talk. I'm anxiously awaiting the great Guac panic of Austin, Tx part two. That wa the spin to stir up the liberals last time. Nothing to do with illegal immigration, amnesty, or anything like that, they hit low and hard on these hipsters. Trump is taking away your Avocados.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    Trump will most likely want to see the Mx military stop this crap, and then we can talk. I'm anxiously awaiting the great Guac panic of Austin, Tx part two. That wa the spin to stir up the liberals last time. Nothing to do with illegal immigration, amnesty, or anything like that, they hit low and hard on these hipsters. Trump is taking away your Avocados.
    Yeah, haha, out here it's avocados, strawberries and wait for it.....Tequila! The imbecile news people are actually lamenting the possible loss of tequila.....

Guess I'll go stock up now

LOL!

That was quick!

I want to hear Trump tell Mex pres, take these people back that have crossed our borders illegally, and stop the influx right now, or feel our wrath. We are through with it. Do it now or suffer 25% tariffs. No other 'deals' will be on the table until you make this happen immediately!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

You know, in a way I don't know why Mexico is so off-put by this. We've been told they have their own southern border locked down like Fort Knox. All they have to do is, really, ENFORCE THAT!!!! and keep those caravans out of Mexico. That is a narrow part of their country - - - - - much easier to lock up than wider expanses.

Drug sales and human trafficking, my friend. Corrupt government.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Drug sales and human trafficking, my friend. Corrupt government.
    Omg you mean the cost of hookers and blow is going up with these new tariffs?
    No wonder the dems are so upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Big-D View Post
    Omg you mean the cost of hookers and blow is going up with these new tariffs?
    No wonder the dems are so upset.
    good one

It's a good damn thing I'm not president, I'd say screw the corrupt Mexican guvment and bomb the hell out of all the cartels , level their mansions a burning mass of rubble and tell the guvment it can and will happen again.