Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who watched the Muller news conference?

the whole purpose behind the speech was to take one last shot at Prez Trump >>> he tried like hell for over 2 years to get solid crap on the Trump Family and failed - took down a few minor associates and smeared a little **** around Trump Tower ...

he knew very well that the way he talked was just more ammo for Pelosi to use >>>> just more reasons why Sessions took a bow out - he knew what Mueller intended to do allll along ....

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    McConnell has already said any attempt at impeachment would be squashed in the Senate. Seems to me, though, the democrats are sinking into their own pool of quicksand.

none of them learned a damn thing from the Kavanaugh Confirmation fiasco >>>> and the stupid crap they intend to bring up for impeachment ranks even worse than 40+ year old high school scandal ....

I'm not worried, BUT, I'm not complacent either. My votes are solid as stone come 2020.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    I'm not worried, BUT, I'm not complacent either. My votes are solid as stone come 2020.
    You and me both! None of the democrats currently in the running have sense enough to get in out of the rain. Probably freeze to death standing out in a blizzard trying to prove how "invulnerable" they are.

I do know one thing. There is going to be a war break out on Election Day if the Dems try to pull what they pulled during the 2008 election. Do you remember that? There were armed black panthers turning white voter away at the voting stations.
    Nothing was done about it. Well, something will be done about it this time!

Dems will be under the microscope in a huge way this election. I can garauntee it!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    I do know one thing. There is going to be a war break out on Election Day if the Dems try to pull what they pulled during the 2008 election. Do you remember that? There were armed black panthers turning white voter away at the voting stations.
    Nothing was done about it. Well, something will be done about it this time!

Dems will be under the microscope in a huge way this election. I can garauntee it!
    Agreed. There is probably going to be observers in key locations to head off what there is already past evidence of. Trump will come down hard, kinda like the Antifa kids out for some destructive fun in Dc on inauguration day, that now wear felonies.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields