Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who watched the Muller news conference?

Default Who watched the Muller news conference?

I caught the last 5 minutes out of the 8 minutes. Basically he says exactly what he said in the report and told congress if he is questioned, he will not go beyond the report. He said he would simple read directly from the report.

He did emphasize the fact that he went as far as he could go on the investigation. The only other option would be the impeachment process because he could not, by law, conclude with charges or indict a sitting president on obstruction.

He seems to, in a round about way to encourage the impeachment process without actually saying so.

I say go for it. It will go dead in it's tracks.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

McConnell has already said any attempt at impeachment would be squashed in the Senate. Seems to me, though, the democrats are sinking into their own pool of quicksand.

Let those fu@kers sink. The sooner the better, but it IS inevitable!
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Rush Limbaugh is on a tear!!!!! Mueller threw Barr under the bus!!!!
    Mueller stating it is unfair in our system to imply guilt ..... yet he was unable to find evidence Trump DID NOT commit a crime! !!!!!! What! WAIT!!!! How does THAT work????!!!????!?!?!?!!!???
    I was unable to watch it live, so I recorded it.
    More b.s. from .gov.

I am still looking for the giant meteor strike on Washington D. C.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    Rush Limbaugh is on a tear!!!!! Mueller threw Barr under the bus!!!!
    Mueller stating it is unfair in our system to imply guilt ..... yet he was unable to find evidence Trump DID NOT commit a crime! !!!!!! What! WAIT!!!! How does THAT work????!!!????!?!?!?!!!???
    I was unable to watch it live, so I recorded it.
    More b.s. from .gov.

I am still looking for the giant meteor strike on Washington D. C.
    Mueller is just looking out for his own sorry ass. But I think he's messing with the wrong old bull if he locks horns with Barr. I think he knows he's standing on some pretty thin ice himself. And, yeah, wish that meteor would hurry up!!!!

Mueller did this to keep the pot stirred, I think this was a move by the deep state.

Keeping the pot stirred is only going to insure a Trump 2020 win. Probably will even win us back the house and increase our senate seats. I think Muller just shot the Dems in the head while aiming at Trumps head. He sure is a lousy shot.

If Mullers statements push the Dems into an actual impeachment process, they will automatically lose the election.

Listened to it on the radio. Pretty disgusting IMHO. Obvious to me an attempt by the Deep State, through Mueller, to put this back on the front burner. And of course he basically said that since he couldn't find Trump guilty, the only option would be impeachment. He didn't use that word, but we all know what he meant.....

Mueller is such a loser....I know he has a military background, but I guess there are bad apples everywhere......

I'm still not sure that Mueller isn't wearing a white hat. His stirring the pot plays the democrats into Trumps hands, exactly where we want them. They may be pacifying their base, but slitting their own throats.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    I'm still not sure that Mueller isn't wearing a white hat. His stirring the pot plays the democrats into Trumps hands, exactly where we want them. They may be pacifying their base, but slitting their own throats.
    I think you're right in some ways.....One thing i think for sure - if the demotards go for impeachment, they will get pounded in 2020.....