Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sure hope this isn't true

Default sure hope this isn't true

This sucks if true, I thought Huber was about to drop the hammer.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-even-started/

They should have realized that long ago. Especially with Sessions appointing Huber. The only ones I trust are the ones actually doing something and showing it without divulging crutial information. Huber is a wallflower hoping no one would notice his absence of actions.
    Sessions himself was a total waste of time, but he's gone now, so we move forward. No one ever said cleaning out the swamp was going to be easy or swift. They have had decades to put all their slimy pieces in place. Trump has had 2 years. The deal is, the swamp is being exposed little by little. It's going to take time to flush them all out in the open so we can get rid of them.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    This sucks if true, I thought Huber was about to drop the hammer.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-even-started/
    or was Huber, by design, a distraction

total BS >>>> they have tons and tons and more tons on the Clinton Foundation >>> just the evidence Huber's team copied from the House hearing end of last year is enough to send them off for 30 years ...

arrests have already been made - the Clinton's offshore Panama banking system was raided and seized - worldwide sealed arrest warrants served on the bankers and directors - John Podesta - the Clinton's main buddy buddy ran the whole thing ...

the DOJ has the former Clinton Foundation CFO in protected custody and he's turned state's evidence ...

there was a mixed team of DOJ & FBI down in Little Rock for months - had to send a DOJ cargo plane down to haul away all the evidence seized ....

total total BS ....

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    total BS >>>> they have tons and tons and more tons on the Clinton Foundation >>> just the evidence Huber's team copied from the House hearing end of last year is enough to send them off for 30 years ...

arrests have already been made - the Clinton's offshore Panama banking system was raided and seized - worldwide sealed arrest warrants served on the bankers and directors - John Podesta - the Clinton's main buddy buddy ran the whole thing ...

the DOJ has the former Clinton Foundation CFO in protected custody and he's turned state's evidence ...

there was a mixed team of DOJ & FBI down in Little Rock for months - had to send a DOJ cargo plane down to haul away all the evidence seized ....

total total BS ....
    A good example of the less said, the better. If they blabbed to the public about everything they were doing, and finding, not only would we know but so would the scumbags they're going after. Aand they'd be doing everything they could to hide or destroy as much evidence as possible. I'm not so interested in what they do and how they go about it as I am the end result.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    A good example of the less said, the better. If they blabbed to the public about everything they were doing, and finding, not only would we know but so would the scumbags they're going after. Aand they'd be doing everything they could to hide or destroy as much evidence as possible. I'm not so interested in what they do and how they go about it as I am the end result.
    Good point about keepin' this on the QT, beowulf. If somebody starts payin' too much attention, we could end up with a whole new batch of Arkencide cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Vale74 View Post
    Good point about keepin' this on the QT, beowulf. If somebody starts payin' too much attention, we could end up with a whole new batch of Arkencide cases.
    ..... I was thinking the exact same thing ......

nothing on the QT - all been published outside the Fake News outlets - the Clintons are in hock to the IRS for $$$$ BILLIONS & BILLIONS $$$$ for illegal non-profit organization fraud - the email & fake dossier BS is peanuts compared to their private financial problems ....

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrC...DRY5X9gII_pnQ-

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrC...stq_qF1nPi6iE-
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 05-29-2019 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    nothing on the QT - all been published outside the Fake News outlets - the Clintons are in hock to the IRS for $$$$ BILLIONS & BILLIONS $$$$ for illegal non-profit organization fraud - the email & fake dossier BS is peanuts compared to their private financial problems ....

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrC...DRY5X9gII_pnQ-

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrC...stq_qF1nPi6iE-
    I have some questions here, IW. We've all heard this, but is there any real credibility to it. If there is, and this is fact, then why are they still running around foot loose and fancy free, and her running off at that anus she calls a mouth? Seems to me if there were any real credibility to this they would be either already in the lock up, without bail, awaiting trial, or have put on the serious haul-ass to parts unknown to avoid prosecution. As things stand right now, this would all seem to me to be a whole lot of speculation on someone's part. Either that, or our justice system has fallen beyond repair. Just sayin'.....

I have some questions here, IW. We've all heard this, but is there any real credibility to it. If there is, and this is fact, then why are they still running around foot loose and fancy free, and her running off at that anus she calls a mouth? Seems to me if there were any real credibility to this they would be either already in the lock up, without bail, awaiting trial, or have put on the serious haul-ass to parts unknown to avoid prosecution. As things stand right now, this would all seem to me to be a whole lot of speculation on someone's part. Either that, or our justice system has fallen beyond repair. Just sayin'.....
    For one.........they know where all the bodies are buried......and if I were in their position I would have a "dead mans switch" and let all concerned I did. Those two have enough "goods" on just about everyone that matters.....retired.....in congress.....world leaders and private citizens.
    They might "skate" justice in this life........but they sure as heck will at the Pearly Gates.