Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: sure hope this isn't true

  1. #21

    Default

    Same here!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    I have some questions here, IW. We've all heard this, but is there any real credibility to it. If there is, and this is fact, then why are they still running around foot loose and fancy free, and her running off at that anus she calls a mouth? Seems to me if there were any real credibility to this they would be either already in the lock up, without bail, awaiting trial, or have put on the serious haul-ass to parts unknown to avoid prosecution. As things stand right now, this would all seem to me to be a whole lot of speculation on someone's part. Either that, or our justice system has fallen beyond repair. Just sayin'.....

    who do you think these people are - some corrupt city politician somewhere?- talking about a couple of the most powerful & connected people on the planet >>> a former 2 term ex-prez and a prez candidate/Secretary of State/ex NY senator ...

    when DOJ Barr lowers the boom on them - ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL kinds of crap is going to hit every single ceiling in DC - they have to have that case zipped tight and bound up in red ribbons >>>> only thing more volatile is just smearing Obammy with an utter of wrongdoing ....

    Bill Barr took the DOJ job for this opportunity to make history - he can take down both Clintons and Hellery down in 3-4 different directions including being a key conspirator in the 1st ever USA coup ...

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    who do you think these people are - some corrupt city politician somewhere?- talking about a couple of the most powerful & connected people on the planet >>> a former 2 term ex-prez and a prez candidate/Secretary of State/ex NY senator ...

    when DOJ Barr lowers the boom on them - ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL kinds of crap is going to hit every single ceiling in DC - they have to have that case zipped tight and bound up in red ribbons >>>> only thing more volatile is just smearing Obammy with an utter of wrongdoing ....

    Bill Barr took the DOJ job for this opportunity to make history - he can take down both Clintons and Hellery down in 3-4 different directions including being a key conspirator in the 1st ever USA coup ...
    Yeah, I hear ya loud nd clear, buddy. It isn't that I expect anything to happen, nor that I don't expect anything to happen. Just wait and see. I know, money talks, and they have WAY more than our share of it...curmudgeons and thieves that they are. Plus, the unspoken threats toward anyone who dares to think about turning on them. The cesspool of corruption has no bottom. But, as it has already been pointed out, one day they'll stand before a Judge they can't bribe, pay off or threaten.
    Last edited by beowulf; 05-30-2019 at 10:41 AM.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lakeside, CA
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Y But, as it has already been pointed out, one day they'll stand before a Judge they can't bribe, pay off or threaten.
    Gawd, I hope so! I am getting more cynical as I get older, and don't really expect to ever see these creeps face justice. But one can always have hope.....

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    under the sea
    Posts
    660

    Default

    Well talking about someone getting a .22 to the head.... I'm really surprised that an SS agent hasn't done us the Privilege and Honor of doing her and husband.... The folks that I'm really surprised that haven't went after them are the Benghazi CIA contractors who were left to die.....

  6. #26

    Default

    If they did, they would be marked. Besides, conservative minded people who actually walk the walk, don't do those kinds of things. We still have some hope for the justice system. They wouldn't throw their lives away for the likes of those creeps. They aren't worth it. Eventually, the Dems will pay the price. I just hope it's as soon as Nov. 2020.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    4,080

    Default

    I don't think it is Bill and Hillary. I think it is who, whom, what they are protecting/shielding. Bill and Hillary are too well known.....they are not the deep state. But no doubt they are protected/covered.

    There is an obvious combination here which must be protected..shielded....concealed from the average American...something much bigger and deeper and more important than Hillary And Bill.

    Something about the very nature of Ishmaelites and how they work....is being covered and concealed.

    One needs to go several layers back..into the hole...and I am not that gifted..


    I just think it is not that easily seen on our level and sight picture. You folks don't have to buy into this.

    If they are done in I don't believe it will be anyone or anything on our level. My question is ..at what point will someone or something get tired and disgusted with hiding behind them. When will they outlive their usefulness.



    Ahhhhhhh....that coffee is good...getting another cup.....


    Just my non Ishmaelite .02,

    Orangetom


    Post Script,

    I am suspecting also...that there is more to Trump and Company than anyone wants the general Public to know. Much much more. More than Hillary and Bill also want us to know. The deep state too.

    It has been awhile coming to this conclusion ..but I am getting there.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 05-31-2019 at 03:25 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •