Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: sure hope this isn't true

I sure hope you guys are right. If the Clintons escape justice there is no justice, at least here on earth.

I can't see anyway they escape eternal justice. And with this DS bunch, that line is gonna be very long.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

By the looks of her, She may crock before we get the chance to implement Justice. She looks really baaaaad!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Was talking to a friend a month ago........basicly he said the Hillary took in a lot of foreign $$$ and made a lot of promises to those people WHEN she won the election because it was a sure thng she would win......well she didn't......kept the $$$........they ain't happy.

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    Was talking to a friend a month ago........basicly he said the Hillary took in a lot of foreign $$$ and made a lot of promises to those people WHEN she won the election because it was a sure thng she would win......well she didn't......kept the $$$........they ain't happy.
    Could she get a .22 in the cranium from a disgruntled donor? Hmmmmmm................

Quote Originally Posted by borrego View Post
    Could she get a .22 in the cranium from a disgruntled donor? Hmmmmmm................
    Holy crap Borrrego ! Imagine if the Queen of Arkanciding people got Arkancided herself !!! . wouldn't that be poetic justice ??!!

Quote Originally Posted by borrego View Post
    uh.....yeah........that was the jest of his opinion......but some people(s) in the sand lot

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Holy crap Borrrego ! Imagine if the Queen of Arkanciding people got Arkancided herself !!! . wouldn't that be poetic justice ??!!
    No, she does not deserve a quick death in any form. Except maybe a firing squad once the world knows her evil.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

I have to agree with flock. I think she should be put through the same mill they put Barr through, and then let her sit in prison a couple years before she goes before the hangman. Let her stew on her final days before her demise. THAT would be poetic justice. Knowing the day of your end and how it will be carried out, would be pure torture for her.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

I sure hope my death is a surprise.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.