Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Federal Jury Duty

Well out of the 60 people called, I was one of the last ones placed. They asked me about raising your hand if you could answer yes to any of the questions. I had to say yes to 2. 1) was contact with law enforcement. My job sees that I get plenty of LE time. 2) had any dealings with Child molestation. I worked at facility and I worked only with Juvenile sex offenders. My name was the second one they called to dismiss after attorneys and judge had a chat.

I saw loads of folks trying to get out of it. I have so many family members who are in LE. I just couldn't give them a fair trial......The only guy who had a real excuse was an older guy who was deaf. Hearing aids didn't even help!!! I mean not his or the ones the court tried and supplied ones....

The trial was over sex trafficking, and other crimes that go along with it....I gotta call them again today to see if they are gonna need me again here in the future.

Been called several times for jury duty. Twice for federal court. Have a T shirt I wear EVERYTIME! Says I'm a veteran I support the constitution, believe in God, support the death penalty, the second amendment, support our president and if you don't like it to hell with you! For some reason I never seem to be selected for jury duty.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

LMAO,

But when I was called for Federal, that wouldn't have met dress code

I wore my T-shirt that says AKBAN on the back. The front left chest area has a birds heads in a yin yang pattern.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    I wore my T-shirt that says AKBAN on the back. The front left chest area has a birds heads in a yin yang pattern.
    I dunno, maybe I am in a conservative area, but the instructions said no T-shirts, and nothing that says anything. Otherwise you had to appear before the judge and explain why you couldn't follow instructions.

I know who this judge is, and have dealt with him. Frankly they asked my to come. I didn't ask them. What do they care what I ware? I'm sure they don't like certain things. I didn't violate any of the codes. Besides The area was flooded around most of the town. I don't know why they even did this BS of having everyone show up. Quite honestly I think the Judge is an A$$ for doing it. The whole state has been declared a disaster zone.... WE are back to Federal Employees who are suppose to be working for the good of the people and are not.