Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trump gives green light to declassify!

Quote Originally Posted by explo72 View Post
    I think Illini is right
    declass now allows this info to be used in public trials of the conspirators
    POTUS is playing the long game with Nov 2020 in mind - he is going to burn the rat party to the ground
    and I think that includes Clintons,Biden, Odumbo, and a few congress persons (Schiff, Nadler, and I hope Feinstein) part of the powers that were in the rat party.
    the rat version of RINOs - a huge number of the old rat power structure are going down.
    all the rats will be left with will be AOC and Bernie.
    I gotta figure that with only AOC & Bernie left, the rational folks left in the Dim Party would start desertin' in droves. Since my votes have basically been determined by the candidate when I can choose based on his record, the few times I've counted on Party affiliation it's simply because Dims seem to lean more and more to the left. An exception would've been my choice of Jim Webb. I didn't like his lack of respect for Bush ll, but he's an honorable man no matter whether he has R or D after his name. Republicans may piss me off at times, but their goals are more in line with my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Piss in boots, literally!

We are at the beginning stages of a non-conventional WWlll, and I don't blame Trump one iota. He simply is exposing what needs to be exposed. He is risking his everything for not just America, but for all the world.
    This is one hell of a huge task he has taken on and with a skeleton crew at that. Whew! He has to be one hell of a strong man to withstand all of this..

I am beginning to think he is our modern day Moses!
    Underneath the appearance of being a prima donna and egotist, I believe lies a real Patriot, a man who loves this country and its people, and willingly took on a task he knew was going to be steeply uphill. He is what we have needed for a long time, a non politician President who doesn't play footsies with the establishment, and he's driving them totally NUTS. I personally think he is having a grand old time, enjoying it immensely every time the rats start pulling their hair out and running in circles.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Underneath the appearance of being a prima donna and egotist, I believe lies a real Patriot, a man who loves this country and its people, and willingly took on a task he knew was going to be steeply uphill. He is what we have needed for a long time, a non politician President who doesn't play footsies with the establishment, and he's driving them totally NUTS. I personally think he is having a grand old time, enjoying it immensely every time the rats start pulling their hair out and running in circles.
    Yep he is the real deal we have been needing for decades, ever since Reagan IMO.....

I am so enjoying watching the left melt down! Pelosi is losing it, she can barely put together a coherent sentence, has anyone else noticed?

Quote Originally Posted by borrego View Post
    Yep he is the real deal we have been needing for decades, ever since Reagan IMO.....

I am so enjoying watching the left melt down! Pelosi is losing it, she can barely put together a coherent sentence, has anyone else noticed?
    There was a big deal a couple of days ago about those "fake" photos of piglosi looking drunk. I don't think she was drunk. I think what was being seen is the results of an emotional ass whuppin and frustration, courtesy of Trump and Company. The whole rat party is losing their marbles. They're also sweating blood about what is going to turn up in this declas when the results come out. Truth is going to be daggers in their evil hearts.
    Last edited by beowulf; 05-27-2019 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    There was a big deal a couple of days ago about those "fake" photos of piglosi looking drunk. I don't think she was drunk. I think what was being seen is the results of an emotional ass whuppin and frustration, courtesy of Trump and Company. The whole rat party is losing their marbles. They're also sweating blood about what is going to turn up in this declas when the results come out. Truth is going to be daggers in their evil hearts.
    I've heard Piglosi is a drunk, but whether it is true or not is debatable. What is not debatable is the frickin psycho witch is a waste of good O2 and should be tried for treason.