Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump gives green light to declassify!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bre...g-surveillance

noooooooooooooo big surprise - guess who has a problem with declassifying ....

Old saggy nads ( Nadler) isn't too happy about it either. Go figure!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

This is such a bunch of gas lighting....giving away sources....security leaks...for political points....Wow.!!!

Many years back ....during the Nixon or Reagan years there was just such an debate going on concerning the release of certain classified information's. Concern that it would compromise security and agents out in the field. And the left went ahead and released this information resulting in the compromise of several programs as well as agents out in the field.

These guys are crying wolf.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

Yeah, and someone needs to REMIND THEM of that incedent openly so EVERYONE can see!

maybe not the older ones (franklin, jimmy sevile) but the present ones point to a network of pedo's.........highly organized

this declassification is just a tid bit of more to come - being declasified it'll now be included in the upcoming DOJ cases against the the Cabal members ...

isn't it interesting that Pelosi & Company keeps screaming "cover up" - but - now out comes the REAL facts about FISA and the spying involved - NOOOOOOOO - it's secret!!!

I pray EVERYTHING on EVERYONE gets opened up. Don't let any of the scum on either side out of it. Even to folks who are no longer active, or like the one who we won't speak his name and bush 1 who aren't around anymore. BURN every single one of them so nothing like this ever happens again.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

I think Illini is right
    declass now allows this info to be used in public trials of the conspirators
    POTUS is playing the long game with Nov 2020 in mind - he is going to burn the rat party to the ground
    and I think that includes Clintons,Biden, Odumbo, and a few congress persons (Schiff, Nadler, and I hope Feinstein) part of the powers that were in the rat party.
    the rat version of RINOs - a huge number of the old rat power structure are going down.
    all the rats will be left with will be AOC and Bernie.

and it is likely that our "allies" like the 5 eyes gang have turned on the perps also.
    which makes sense, they can all read the tea leaves that they were on the loosing side and they also know Trump has the upper hand now so it's either get on his side or face his wrath. Expect to see some of our "allies" turning on each other.
    as Q said this is bigger than just the US.

https://twitter.com/GeorgePapa19/sta...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Piss in boots, literally!

We are at the beginning stages of a non-conventional WWlll, and I don't blame Trump one iota. He simply is exposing what needs to be exposed. He is risking his everything for not just America, but for all the world.
    This is one hell of a huge task he has taken on and with a skeleton crew at that. Whew! He has to be one hell of a strong man to withstand all of this..

I am beginning to think he is our modern day Moses!