Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump gives green light to declassify!

Default Trump gives green light to declassify!

Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

I think Trump has has enough of the abuse and slander...lets see how Pelosi- Shumer and Co. like whats coming their way.
    IT'S HAMMER TIME!!!!!

Yep! On Hammer time!

Old slimy Shum is claiming Trump is declassifying to distract from the PELOSI spat. Bwaahahahaha! Gotta love their phony antics!

My schadenfreude is on full alert status!

Mine too, whatever that means! Hehehehe!

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    I think Trump has has enough of the abuse and slander...lets see how Pelosi- Shumer and Co. like whats coming their way.
    IT'S HAMMER TIME!!!!!
    YUK, YUK!!!! That photo of Schitt, er, uh, I mean Schiff, looks like someone just cut off his family jewels off with a pair of sidecutters! That bug eyed lump of swine dung! The cat is definitely out and the rats are starting to scurry for whatever cover they can find.
    Last edited by beowulf; 05-24-2019 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Mine too, whatever that means! Hehehehe!
    In case you don't know what it means:

"Schaden" =German for "injury."
    "Freude"= German for "joy" or "delight."

Thus "schadenfreude" ; "taking joy at the injury or discomfort of others."

A typical example might be the SIMPSONS bully Nelson Muntz, who would see someone step on a rake's tyne to cause the handle to flip up and strike his face, and respond with "Ha! Ha!"

If you did already know ... please ignore this. My pedant inner self is on a rampage ....

I actually did not know what that word or phrase meant, so kuddos for the explanation.
    My new word a day lesson. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    YUK, YUK!!!! That photo of Schitt, er, uh, I mean Schiff, looks like someone just cut off his family jewels off with a pair of sidecutters! That bug eyed lump of swine dung! The cat is definitely out and the rats are starting to scurry for whatever cover they can find.
    Schiff, dispite being an a##hole from birth, has a lil more to worry about........Standard Hotel....amazing what one can learn by just a little digging.

Right now the focus is on what and who attempted a coupe of the President. Most of us here know most of the important names so I' not going to refer obvious.....Deep State and Cabal. This focus is similar to a computer screen that your looking at right now......thats all your seeing............but

in actuality there is a "program(s)" running in the background....with titles like Standard Hotel...Franklin Cover-up....Epstein Island...Lolita Express...NXIVM...Jimmy Sevile of the U.K. ....Relief Orgs. after natural disasters in impoverished locations....Missing children never to be heard from again. I could go on but you get the idea....

But in reality a lot of the players in there two groups of people are the same names and orgs. Not only are they afraid of being exposed for high crimes and treason, but their involvement with crimes against children. Somewhere down the line these two groups will meld as one and be exposed.

By the way...where has Diane Feinstein gone to?????haven't heard anything about her for some time.............Oh, thats right...driver for 20 yrs was a chinese spy.........tisk.
    bet she's been busy trying to cover her and her husbands a$$

Wow...Franklin Cover-up...I am familiar with that one. Ok...now that I look at all the names you posted together....CENTEXDUDE....now it makes sense. Standard Hotel is a new one to me....but in the contex you posted..ok..

Thanks
    Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite