Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another uprising by BLM might be brewing, like in Ferguson, MO.

Default Another uprising by BLM might be brewing, like in Ferguson, MO.

But this time, in my area. Right now, it's fairly tame but I'm concerned this could very easily escalate!

https://www.kbtx.com/content/news/Lo...510192851.html
    Remember what Einstein said:
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

not just them, the Somalis want in on the action:
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Alpha News MN has reported that a group of 8-10 Somali teens attacked travelers at the East Bank Light Rail Station in Minneapolis on Friday night.
    There were several injuries reported.
    A person who claimed on social media to have been at the station when the incident occurred said that the group of males had “hammers and bars,” and that they seemed to be “attacking anyone who looked like they had money or were white.” The witness, who said he isn’t white, said he didn’t want to “[take] on a bunch of dudes with blunt objects,” and that he “hurried an older white lady away” and they walked a few blocks to catch a bus.

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-v...a-oddly-quiet/

Oh Shlt!

I sent a text to hubs to take a different route home from work. That is right on his immediate route every day to and from work.
    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Quote Originally Posted by explo72 View Post
    not just them, the Somalis want in on the action:
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Alpha News MN has reported that a group of 8-10 Somali teens attacked travelers at the East Bank Light Rail Station in Minneapolis on Friday night.
    There were several injuries reported.
    A person who claimed on social media to have been at the station when the incident occurred said that the group of males had “hammers and bars,” and that they seemed to be “attacking anyone who looked like they had money or were white.” The witness, who said he isn’t white, said he didn’t want to “[take] on a bunch of dudes with blunt objects,” and that he “hurried an older white lady away” and they walked a few blocks to catch a bus.

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-v...a-oddly-quiet/
    And this is why standard-capacity magazines are needed....A couple of them.
    Good medicine in bad places

I won't put up with this Shlt! Not in my town!

we need a few new trevon martins . maybe they will settle the f down then.

And this is why standard-capacity magazines are needed....A couple of them.
    we need a few new trevon martins
    I agree 100%.
    Would have been different had a concealed carry holder had been on the scene, but of course most of us know better than to be in those places.

and of course the French have it far worse:
    https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/05/f...ntire-terminal

Video showed hundreds of illegal immigrants storming a French airport and occupying an entire terminal Sunday, demanding to meet with the country’s prime minister.

Footage posted on Twitter shows roughly 500 migrants chanting in Terminal 2 of the Charles de Gaulle airport as about a dozen police officers in tactical gear look on.

“France does not belong to the French! Everyone has a right to be here!” one person can be heard yelling into a loudspeaker.

NOT TRAVON MARTINS!!!!!!

GEORGE ZIMMERMANS!!!!!!! Travon took the bullets. You need a guy who Trump LIKES!!!!! ----- WINNERS!!!!!

The closer we get to the 2020 election, the worse it's gonna get. Even in very small towns like mine aren't exempt.

Yeah, I just love working in Minneapolis.