Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How does one get this stupid and think no one notices...????

Default How does one get this stupid and think no one notices...????

Saw this article today and decided to post on it....and thought to myself...this fellow..like Obama thinks they are sitting on the only one in town and also that no one will notice what is wrong with them.

I suspect that this disease..this epidemic is becoming just that ...epidemic in it's natural stupidity trying to pass for the high ground in everything today.

I found this on the web and got to thinking this fellow is running for President of the United States and thinks no one catches his lack of knowledge or understanding of history or even current events.

https://thenationalsentinel.com/2019...ete-buttigieg/

again here.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/17/p...-christianity/

This fellow ...running for President seems to have the same olde ...."Wood" (To use a Crudity...bear with me here) for Christianity as do many in the LGBT movement.

But like Obama ...he omits much in thinking and belief here and hopes no one will catch it.

The sad truth is that many Believers themselves have never been taught...and their ministers often keep them ignorant of what is the history.

The Truth is that in Christianity people just do not define themselves by their sexuality....it just is not done...male or female both.

They define themselves by their God in whom they Believe and Live 24/7....

Believing in Sexuality ...24/7 and that kind of religion/belief is from Paganism and goes back to the early written records of men and can even be found in the Bible for those who understand of what they are reading.

And educated person/human is so much more than sex and sexuality....an educated person is considered a person under discipline....thought ...understanding.

This does not appear to be the case with this candidate Pete Buttigieg in knowing this about people being more than sex or sexuality.

This is key in understanding the motives in what is coming to this country and why.

I am not knocking sex and sexuality per se..but do not approve of people who only have this one non standard by which to teach and preach morality and or their religion.

A thinking educated disciplined person defines who and what they are historically by their ...lineage..family name...their occupation... or some great work they have done and left to posterity. They never define themselves by their sexuality. This knowledge or awareness is how you know how stupid these people really are....and they are trying very hard to drive this knowledge and awareness out of us and substitute with unthinking rabid emotions.

What is much much worse to me is that someone is going into our school system and teaching this world class sexual religious belief system to our children and or grandchildren.

As a good woman taught me.....they are stealing the very childhood from our children and grand children and bringing them into adulthood before their time.

Obama made his mistake with me in the like manner handling Islam.....in blaming Christianity for the Crusades.

Once again, like this Pete Buttigieg fellow, they think you cannot reason your way through this kind of gas lighting....hot air.

What most people today do not know about history is that it was Islam on the move invading Europe up through Spain and into France in the late 600s and into the early 700s A.D. before they were stopped at Tours, France by Charles Martel...aka Charles the Hammer in 732 A.D.

See wiki article...."Battle of Tours."

This is some 3 to 4 hundred years before the Crusades. This is history not taught to most people and I knew right away when Obama opened his mouth he was lying...gas lighting....just like much of our education and news media.

And so too with this Pete Buttigieg fellow...a deceiver and a gas lighter. They think no one notices what they do.

They are appealing to people with all emotions ...no real thinking going on...you know.....the story about having only two brain cells and they are running away from each other. That is their intended audience. Ishamelites run wild.

Be Warned.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 05-19-2019 at 04:49 PM.

A few years ago I had an online conversation with a friend of my youngest brother. Both my brother and this chick I talked to are gay and I have no problem with that. My view point is being gay or LBTQVJUOR...... or whatever it is this week, does not describe what kind of a person you are. She was arguing that it in fact does. I explained to her multiple times that a way one describes who they are as a person could include words like happy, cheerful, angry, kind, cold hearted, thoughtful, ect. ect. I explained that your sexual preference is just that, a PREFERENCE and not a descriptor on who you are as a person. She could not wrap her head around that, and I know that she is not alone in this mindset.

This got me to thinking. This kind of mindset appears to align with mental disorders. Luckily my brother does not have this kind of mindset, but it appears to be all to common in that community. They just canít understand that their rights end when they begin to impede on my rights. We here all understand that you canít forcibly change the way people think just to align to your way of thinking, but these mentally sick people think that doing just that is ok.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

LOL LOL LOL....91CavGT ...

My view point is being gay or LBTQVJUOR...... or whatever it is this week,

Yup...sure enough 91CavGT...I have that problem with them too...and I am not interested in keeping up with whatever they call themselves. Just not interested in keeping up. Keeping up is no different to me than being "Herded."

I had a similar conversation with a woman in the LGBT movement...or whatever they are using today. This woman has a masters degree...but she was able to follow what I was saying in that a disciplined person..an educated person does not define themselves by their sexuality. She had no logical reasonable reply to what I told her...only emotions.

Even gay people are more than sexuality....straight people too. That is what is being avoided today in our educations.

I don't have to accept any marriage period .gay or straight and .for my own reasons.... That too is not being taught anymore.

When you realize this about education ..and other aspects ...you begin to realize how far the "Herding " of the American people has "Fallen." And I mean fallen here..as in demonic...even backwards...

Someone is trying to take this people and nation backwards...and so it will be until people wise up.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

I was born a sinner, but I refuse to take " morality " lessons from a gay liberal. Forgive me.

It occurs to me that this fellow.... Pete Buttigieg is out there in a like manner to AOC in his assumptions as to what the character of Americans is and should be.

This is the future of The Democrat Party??? Wow!!!

It is also the future of our children and grandchildren....Our nation. Ishmaelites....seeking to put others into social/political bondage.

There was a Fox News Chris Wallace town hall with Pete Buttigieg last night and I tuned it out ..to another channel. I could not listen to either him or Chris Wallace.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

A clarification of my personal outlook ....it ain't chelsea Manning...........its BRADLEY Manning....all this social crapola is getting worse. By the libs identifying and aligning themselves on single social issues is a mistake in my opinion, but good for conservatives in 2020.

Yep
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    A clarification of my personal outlook ....it ain't chelsea Manning...........its BRADLEY Manning....all this social crapola is getting worse. By the libs identifying and aligning themselves on single social issues is a mistake in my opinion, but good for conservatives in 2020.
    What was it John Wayne said...let's see..."just because you had your pecker cut off doesn't make you a woman. Just makes you a guy who had his pecker cut off". Sounds about right to me.

PC is, to me, just another attempt to "Herd" people who are not aware of the technique.

I suspect at some level....Americans are getting tired of PC Social issues and along with this ...social Herding....by Social Justice Warriors. That seems to be about the only thing the left has in their candidate portfolios..Making people guilty, ashamed, and or put others by this shaming...on the public purse..while taking support from others to finance it.

People are seeing this all to often now days...while the real business of the American people and America goes wanting. This is getting olde to many people...they have used and misused it too long now. Again...Ishmaelites at work..."Herding." Thought police...speech police...etc etc etc et al.

I am not interested in this Manning person at all.....Nor the Oscars...nor whatever awards happen out in Hollywood...or what is happening in New York as well.

To me these places are "Flyover places.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

if you didn't hear - de Niro began another one of his Trump rants during an awards ceremony this last weekend >>>> he got a rousing round of boos - I think there were two types of boos - from the few Trump supporters out there in Hollyweird and then the attendees that are SICK & TIRED of this ranting during what is supposedly an awards presentation ...