Thread: Medieval Diseases making a comeback

Default Medieval Diseases making a comeback

Well once again it could only happen in good ole California.....heard a long diatribe on the radio today on a conservative LA station about the diseases that the homeless are spreading..... Typhus, Hepatitus....and wait for it....the Bubonic Plague. Yes, it is making a comeback due to the liberal lack of laws re the homeless. They can do anything they want....pooping on the sidewalk is ok...., needles everywhere......rats with fleas are spreading this apparently. I didn't catch where, but apparently several people recently died after contacting the Plague from each other. It is not in the news, they are hiding it big time......and they blame it on......guess what? You got it - Climate Change! Everything is blamed on Climate Change now, have you noticed?

Anyway, I ramble, but check out this story:
    https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2019...yphus-comeback

Culling the herd?
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Typhus has killed more people in war than bullets. Poor sanitation and homeless Americans have problems getting healthcare. Illegals are flooding the ER's and birthing rooms. What is so surprising about this. Lepracy is carried around in the foot scales of armadillos. Why do we not see people trying hard to get rid of them. Proper hygiene in the field isn't being taught to those who are not in service.

We are not going near any big cities out here anymore....not that we would anyway. 1/2 of the homeless in the country are in CA now, and allowed to do pretty much whatever they want......
    I can't believe what a societal breakdown can be caused so rapidly by one thing....Liberalism.

Asking myself ...at what point these leftist Sanctuary Cities are going to start exporting their homeless....as the government is exporting the illegals..to other states. Thus more rapidly spreading these diseases and sickness to other states and people???

Ishmaelites at work....doing what they do best...chaos.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite