Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gulf War 3 the beginning

I don't think Iran wants war, just rattling swords again for a payoff to settle down, it has worked many times for them.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Trump isn't going to give them a dime. If he does, he's toast and he knows it.
    I can't see Trump folding on America. He's not built that way.

Iran has never really seen war. Just the resemblance of war. If Iran pushed this admin into a position of no choice, it will completely flip the Middle East like a tiller. I'm not so sure Iran realizes this because they have taken advantage for so long, to them it's the norm. They seem to think they can outlast America in their persuasion because it's always been that way. This is different and they haven't realized it.... YET.... BUT THEY WILL, if they keep pushing.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    I don't think Iran wants war, just rattling swords again for a payoff to settle down, it has worked many times for them.

they are working 100% toward war - destroy Israel and the Jews around the world - right behind that are the Christian infidels - right behind all that is anybody not muslim ...

they just aren't ready to pull the trigger - not established far enough in Syria - not deep enough in the Iraq takeover - and the various terrorist factions aren't quite ready either - more troops to recruit & train - more missiles to build - more world instability to create ...

they are coming - just a matter of time >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I think Iran is in a box.
    Lots of domestic unrest for a host of reasons.
    Extreme pressure by the Trump admin in the form of sanctions.

Keep in mind that the nut jobs that run Iran are ****es that belive in a Muslim messiah called the Mahdi
    Essentially a Muslim version of the rapture, tribulation, second coming & millennial rule
    in order for that to happen they want Armageddon
    imagine someone like Pat Robertson or John Hagee with dictatorial authority over a nation's military
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi

so they might just welcome a nuclear conflagration in the name of martyrdom.

and in terms of what do they have to loose, Trump has already strangled their oil exports so closing the Straights of Hormuz won't hurt them as much as the other oil exporting countries.

but I think that for the Iranians the problem is that they have a whole lot more enemies than allies - including many Middle East countries.
    Russia is the closest they have to a major power ally, and I think the Russians are just using Iran when it is convenient for their purposes.
    Remember Russia has a significant Muslim problem exacerbated by the Iranian fundamentalism that has spread far and wide.
    Same with China.

Yemen and Somalia aren't much to count on although Iran has gotten Yemen to pester the Saudis pretty well.
    Hamas and Hezbolla would certainly attack Israel if things get rough on Iran, or even if Iran instructs them to start the whole thing.
    But I think Israel knows the new sheriff in the US will give them much more of a free hand than Hussein did.

Explo, I hadn't thought of it in those terms but that makes perfect sense.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

As with the children of the past 20 yrs, what they lack is fear of punishment! I'm very proud of Trump we need more like him for a few terms.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

I have read reports (3rd hand admittedly) online of three military production facilities going on accellerated production pace... three shifts a day, 7 days a week. Max output.

One ammunition, one missiles, one MRE's.

Sounds like an interesting summer and fall shaping up.
    In a crazy world, it's the crazy man who can get by - and it's about to get cray-cray up in here.

I really believe they are testing this admin. War with other countries is one thing. War with America is a whole new ball game. I really don't think they will start a war with America "at" American soil because they know good and well it would be their LAST war. America could and would flatten that country in a matter or minutes. That would be the end and they don't want war to end. They thrive on it, they need it and they count on it to spread their seed and America is the one enemy they know they can't defeat so no, I don't believe they will attack America.

If they start attacking and destroying our embassy's abroad, they will feel the wrath. They'd better stick to using their shoe to smack statues around because that's the only thing they will get away with. Symbolism!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    I really believe they are testing this admin. War with other countries is one thing. War with America is a whole new ball game. I really don't think they will start a war with America "at" American soil because they know good and well it would be their LAST war. America could and would flatten that country in a matter or minutes. That would be the end and they don't want war to end. They thrive on it, they need it and they count on it to spread their seed and America is the one enemy they know they can't defeat so no, I don't believe they will attack America.

If they start attacking and destroying our embassy's abroad, they will feel the wrath. They'd better stick to using their shoe to smack statues around because that's the only thing they will get away with. Symbolism!
    don't think Iran will be attacking American soil in the conventional warfare type of attack - bound to call for a Muslim jihad against the western infidels - the US will experience some short lived trouble >>>> where the trouble is going to hit high fever is Europe - some of those countries like Germany, France, Sweden and England that already have trouble are going to burn border to border ....