Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gulf War 3 the beginning

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    don't think Iran will be attacking American soil in the conventional warfare type of attack - bound to call for a Muslim jihad against the western infidels - the US will experience some short lived trouble >>>> where the trouble is going to hit high fever is Europe - some of those countries like Germany, France, Sweden and England that already have trouble are going to burn border to border ....
    Good, then maybe the rest of America that are sympathetic to the ones whom call us infidel will understand and open their eyes.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

don't think Iran will be attacking American soil in the conventional warfare type of attack - bound to call for a Muslim jihad against the western infidels - the US will experience some short lived trouble >>>> where the trouble is going to hit high fever is Europe - some of those countries like Germany, France, Sweden and England that already have trouble are going to burn border to border ....
    Someone is going to turn loose the "Two legged Wildlife" in those countries. They would like to do it here in America...and watch this country burn....but yes...first I think Europe.
    What Ishmaelites do best...chaos.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.

Iran has been attacking shipping in the straight. Multiple bombs on ships out of UAE's port. Iran also used drones with bombs to attack some pipeline and pumping stations. Report that the Iranians are putting wooden boats with anti tank missiles in them to attack U.S. shipping. Navy or commercial more likely. I'm not sure they wanna do to push it to far, but I guess we will wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    Iran has been attacking shipping in the straight. Multiple bombs on ships out of UAE's port. Iran also used drones with bombs to attack some pipeline and pumping stations. Report that the Iranians are putting wooden boats with anti tank missiles in them to attack U.S. shipping. Navy or commercial more likely. I'm not sure they wanna do to push it to far, but I guess we will wait and see.

Wow!!! Are these guys connected to reality. When you attack shipping you not only attack the flag or the nation for which the ship is carrying...representing...but seems to me that you also attack an insurance company.

Seems that many of these Pirates did not figure that out for themselves. When losses/costs get sufficiently high....governments or sometimes hired freelancers representing the insurance companies get involved.

Am I missing something here.???

It's one thing to piss off a nation or a Navy. It is something else to piss off an insurance company....or companies...plural.

Just my non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

People hire pirate hunters? I never really cared for playing pirates as a kid, but I sure think I could enjoy hunting them.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    the most serious was an attack on the Iraq US Embassy in the Green Sector of Baghdad - terrorist group with direct ties to Iran snuck in an old Russian barrage missile - came close considering the missile >>> one injured American and Iran going to have a HUGE problem on their hands ....