Thread: how do these people get away with this crap ?

Default how do these people get away with this crap ?

Tlaib broke Michigan law but now is in congress

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/congre...t-her-address/

Democrats are above the law .....always have been (Chappaquiddick anyone?) We, the right, have always been afraid to go after them because they're 'special'. No more. Maybe this upcoming probe by Barr's appointed prosecutor will start the shakedown. I pray to God it does. We need to cleanse this country of these evil people......

Quote Originally Posted by borrego View Post
    Democrats are above the law .....always have been (Chappaquiddick anyone?) We, the right, have always been afraid to go after them because they're 'special'. No more. Maybe this upcoming probe by Barr's appointed prosecutor will start the shakedown. I pray to God it does. We need to cleanse this country of these evil people......

don't forget that almost all these initial charges are for the FISA court fraud and the fake dossier used >>>> the players are DC swamp scum - but not politicians for the most part - if Clinton goes down for being part of it - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just hope that Trump and crew don't wait too long. Already I see democrats using this to empower their base, as a political hit. The media may even initiate the rumblings. Don't need them empowered.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields