Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barr names prosecutor to review Russia probe!

Default Barr names prosecutor to review Russia probe!

Barr names prosecutor to review origins of the Russia probe......About time! Let's hope this goes all the way to the top!

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...be_140321.html

I think it will.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Reckon some libs/demo crats might be getting a strange feeling they're about to wet their pants?

Just heard Comey might be top of the list. He and Rosenstein are feuding too........Is this where the wheels fall off their bus? Hmmmmmm........

Quote Originally Posted by borrego View Post
    Just heard Comey might be top of the list. He and Rosenstein are feuding too........Is this where the wheels fall off their bus? Hmmmmmm........

Barr is pizzed at the FBI being involved in the coup and then the use of the fake dossier to con the FED FISA court judges >>>> Comey is #1 in both of those categories - and then the dumbazz just absolutely refuses to shut his big yap - kind of thought Comey would be warrant served this week in conjunction with Mueller going to Congress ...

Week ain't over yet!
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Makes me think Rosenstein was a white hat all along..and the wearing a wire incident was part of the script

Comey will fall on the sword to prevent anyone higher up from taking the fall. Just my prediction.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

I hope he does. Either he does, or he gets arkancided. But I don't think that will stop the investigation. The corruption runs deep, really just a matter of how hard they want to dig.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    Makes me think Rosenstein was a white hat all along..and the wearing a wire incident was part of the script
    I just wonder......hmmmm....