Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anti Gunners are at it again...expect more of this before the 2020 election

Yeah, I read about that. That was a great punch to the head!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Still.......

This is, to me, taking away from the real business of the American people. Ishmaelites.

It reminds me of the pubescent power games teenagers play...

AT some point ...this is an opportunity for someone to step up and demonstrate real leadership.

So far I have detected none of this from the left. They are like a bunch of little dogs nipping at someone s heels or a bicycle or car tire.....and doing..yap...yap...yap!!

Small letter y used here.

But all this is to me taking away from the real business of the American People.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

I used to want to hear what the Dems had to say because I once believed in the balance of power. Not so much anymore.
    I stopped listening to them about 10 years ago.
    Don't get me wrong. I 'hear' the noise, but that's all it is. NOISE. I have never been one to care for side steppers and dbl speak. If you can't say what you mean straight up, then shut up.

I realized this country was duped by GW, and that presidency made me step back a reassess my support for leadership. Then, when Obama came into office, I listened but , picked up on a truck load of red flags. He was and IS a thief!, a pirate and a con-man. As his admin moved forward, I knew our country was in very big trouble.

Not a single country in the history of our planet has survived the way America has in freedom. I knew we were in big trouble of losing what is so uniques about America from the rest of the world.

I had my doubts about President Trump being a wolf in sheeps clothing the same as business as usual in DC.

FORTUNATELY, he is proving his worth. We came so close to losing all of our sovereignty and the fight has just begun.
    Personally, I'm afraid and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

The opposition needs to keep a very important thought in mine. A frightened animal is a ruthless animal.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    I used to want to hear what the Dems had to say because I once believed in the balance of power. Not so much anymore.
    I stopped listening to them about 10 years ago.
    Don't get me wrong. I 'hear' the noise, but that's all it is. NOISE. I have never been one to care for side steppers and dbl speak. If you can't say what you mean straight up, then shut up.

I realized this country was duped by GW, and that presidency made me step back a reassess my support for leadership. Then, when Obama came into office, I listened but , picked up on a truck load of red flags. He was and IS a thief!, a pirate and a con-man. As his admin moved forward, I knew our country was in very big trouble.

Not a single country in the history of our planet has survived the way America has in freedom. I knew we were in big trouble of losing what is so uniques about America from the rest of the world.

I had my doubts about President Trump being a wolf in sheeps clothing the same as business as usual in DC.

FORTUNATELY, he is proving his worth. We came so close to losing all of our sovereignty and the fight has just begun.
    Personally, I'm afraid and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

The opposition needs to keep a very important thought in mine. A frightened animal is a ruthless animal.
    I, too have some serious concerns, Cammi. The democrats have only one goal in mind and that's to get Trump out of the White House, and they don't care how slanderous, deceitful, underhanded, or crooked they have to be to do so. They have no morals, no nuthin. They're hollow suits not worth the time it would take to slit their worthless throats. I believe their little house of cards is getting pretty weak though. But that's what could make them so dangerous. They bear watching very closely.

The democrats and also the phony republicans, which represent the Deep State, need to get Trump out of office or at least neutralize him as they did Ronald Reagan.

The Deep State is a willing stooge for British Banking interests who have run American foreign policy to protect their interests. Of late they have also been running America's domestic policy to make us like English Sheep...Continental Sheep as well.

British Banking interests ....have here a branch bank here known as the Federal Reserve. If you watch carefully the Trump Administration is also looking closely at the Federal Reserve...and this is being kept low key in the news.

Hillary was their puppet and a continuation of Obama era policy ...politics. Internationalism....not Americanism.

Trump appears to be primarily interested in Americanism...

Also it seems to me that someone is trying to get us into a war.....as a way of controlling this Administration..because they don't seem to be able to control Trump domestically.

The Deep State and their puppets..fake politicians...appear to be so desperate that they don't seem to realize how stupid and irrational are their policies and practices..to get elected and re elected a to thinking Americans.

When you realize that their position is international...not American it becomes clear..Harris, Biden, Gillibrand..and also AOC...all international...give away the bank to get votes and power...not take care of the business of the American People...only special interests to divide and conquer America/Americans..division not unity.

One of the chief internationalist programs is that people cannot be trusted to be armed.......not just physically ...but also mentally and Spiritually.
    Put another way...."The State is god"....ie...Ishmaelites.

When you see the Democrat line up for President and their core beliefs... it becomes obvious.

But don't turn your back on these phony Republicans.....many of them are nothing more than Democrat Lite. Concealed Ishmaelites

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

when one side decides that they want all the power thru a corrupt coup - it's time to stop listening ....

if the coup isn't bad enough - you have the very people that took an oath against anything like that - getting involved post-coup - denying the coup and creating a cover up - the likes of Pelosi & Shumer won't ever be pointed out for their participation ....
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 05-17-2019 at 06:41 AM.

Is there such a thing as unwitting participation?
    I don't like PELOSI or Schumer one little bit but, something in my gut is telling me they were unwitting patsys in this coup attempt. I'm probably wrong but they sure are backing away on a lot of issues they once were very aggressive about early on.

In my mind, It's either that or Trump showed them a glimpse of what he has in the way of evidence to put them away for a very long time. At this point it's hard to assume without seeming bias, and I'll admit, I am bias when it comes to politics.

Very good observation Camouflaged ...very good observation.