Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anti Gunners are at it again...expect more of this before the 2020 election

meanwhile in the real world (vs the libertard fantasy land of gun confiscation) POTUS makes another 2nd amendment friendly decision.
    and us fly over redneck states will be happy to make use of the funds that could be going to NY, CA, etc.
    ---------------------------
    President Trump Signs Bill to Fund State-Level Gun Range Expansion

President Trump signed legislation Friday to created broader access to funding for state-level gun range expansion and improvement.
    If a state wildlife agency decides to build a new recreational shooting range that cost $1 million, the state would only need to apply $100,000 of state funds to access the remaining $900,000 from Pittman-Robertson funds, instead of the $250,000 down payment currently required. It would also give states up to five years to use those funds, which is crucial when navigating the approvals for acquiring lands, permits and approvals for projects.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...nge-expansion/

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    She should have added to her sign: "because we have a death wish and are extremely suicidal." Be my honor, privilege, and duty to assist them toward that end. And I'll do so with my bow. Any other archers who would like to assist me in giving them something else to focus on rather than guns? Wonder how they would react to a few of their cronies wallowing around on the ground, kicking and screaming in agony, screaming 'MAAAAMA!" with an arrow in their chest. Just something about the Neanderthal approach of eliminating a problem that really appeals to me.

Beowulf, I admire your ability to make a point.

And on point!
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

You do not want to be going to one of these federally financed gun clubs and I have my doubts about the gun club to which I belong..as to their collecting data for the insurance companies and turning it over to the Feds..Name...calibers used...model used...target range..50 yards..or 100 yards...shotgun range..etc etc et al.

While it makes it more convenient to have places to shoot ..it also becomes a central data collection point. Insurance companies love this kind of data collection...in cross checking who has what guns and the calibers.

Your call..as to what you want to do..

I am glad to see more ranges opening up or being modernized..but be warned....this is not necessarily what it seems on the surface.

Data Collection is how a central government works...on the "Herd."

If you have a private range or access to the same...consider yourself lucky...

Be Warned.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Gun ranges around here are called "the woods", no data collection, no nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Winni View Post
    Gun ranges around here are called "the woods", no data collection, no nothing.
    We've got a bunch of those ranges down here in North Carolina, Winni. Although I call mine "the creek". Or "crik" if'n ya growed up in the back woods like me.

Screw paper targets!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Screw paper targets!
    Moving targets are more challenging and SOOOOOOO much more fun; especially those of a liberal mentality.

Kamel toe Harris seems to have this grandiose dilution that she has the power to write executive orders to ban imported weapons. These people are a hoot.. Remember when PELOSI said she had more power and control than the president? That floored me!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Kamel toe Harris seems to have this grandiose dilution that she has the power to write executive orders to ban imported weapons. These people are a hoot.. Remember when PELOSI said she had more power and control than the president? That floored me!

the early start of the 2020 campaign is actually paying off - much better to have an idiot like her mouthing away in NH than in DC causing trouble ...

DOJ Bill Barr got a good one in today against Pelosi - both attended a law enforcement ceremony - DOJ Barr greeted Pelosi with a very loud "Bring our handcuffs with you today?"