Thread: I love Texas!

Default I love Texas!

Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

I'd be leary of that in Houston, police chief Art Acevedo is anti gun, and will try to prosecute the good guy.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Yep, I love Texas!!!

Like a few years ago when a father found an illegal molesting his daughter. The father killed the illegal with his bare hands. The best part of it all is the father never spent a day behind bars.

Dont mess with Texans!!
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    I'd be leary of that in Houston, police chief Art Acevedo is anti gun, and will try to prosecute the good guy.
    That's why we can carry in the car with no license. Harris county would arrest people and make the judge throw out unlawful carrying of a weapon charges on people who were carrrying while "traveling" under the old law. Old law was 1 county between home and destination was traveling, Harris county wouldn't honor it, and lost EVERY case, but cost a lot of people a lot of money.
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

I may be an insensitive curmudgeon, but I burst out laughing at the title of that quote; " ...gets shot by every customer ...."

Only in Texas.

That wannabe thief made a bad choice .... ya think?

I missed out on sensitivity training ..... musta been sick that day .....

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    I may be an insensitive curmudgeon, but I burst out laughing at the title of that quote; " ...gets shot by every customer ...."

Only in Texas.

That wannabe thief made a bad choice .... ya think?

I missed out on sensitivity training ..... musta been sick that day .....
    Oh, I got up ad walked out of that one. They called me lots of nice things...racist, homophobe, mean spirited...and a few other choice ones. I thanked them for the nice compliments and wished them a nice day.

I looked up this title on the web and it is stating that this happened in Brazil ..not in Texas...but nonetheless..I am satisfied with the thought that this fellow did not think it through before he made such an stupid mistake. Looks like he will never invest in another career move.

http://sandrarose.com/2017/06/armed-...stomer-inside/

Many many years ago in this city ..there were only a handful of 24 hour stores open throughout the night. One of them was a Giant Open Air Market grocery store.

But this place became a magnet for every low life in town seeking to make a quick buck as a predator. The problem was that the local constabulary did not do much about it.

Women going there were getting robbed and assaulted constantly by the two legged wildlife...and the constabulary did little to nothing about it..neither did the stores hire any security for the parking lot.

One night the two legged wildlife assaulted the wrong woman..she was a competition shooter. She took out her .45 auto and shot the perp in the knee and when he was down screaming in pain...shot him through the forehead.

The Police were going to charge her with murder..but the public outcry was so unanimous for her...plus...................the assaults in that parking lot dropped to zero ...overnight.

Word got out quickly among the two legged wildlife.....not safe to ply ones trade in that lot. The charges were dropped.

One armed woman was more effective than all the politicians and or constabulary.....also she was more effective than the two legged wildlife.

Shame it had to be this way...

But you see..her real crime ..is that she put a lawyer out of work..a judge....a professional politician...etc etc et al. You just cannot do that in a Sensitive, inclusive, diverse, tolerant social structure.

See San Francisco and other such "Holy Lands" run by Ishmaelites.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

It's just a meme. Doesn't matter where. There is the same photo with Alabama and another for Tennessee.
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.