Thread: Oh! REALLY???

Default Oh! REALLY???

Elijah Cummings has threatened to withhold salaries of the Trump admin officials that don't comply with (his panels investigations).
    You just can't makes this Shlt up! These Dems have totally gone off the deep end..
    CAN YOU SAY DESPERATION!!
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...watters-reacts
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Rabid Vigilantes...ie....Ishmaelites.

While they are bouncing off the walls like a pin ball machine ...or pool bumper...who is taking care of the business of the American People..in this "Republic"....not a democracy.

These people come across as rabid and that they genuinely believe they are sitting on the only one in town.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Elijah Cummings has threatened to withhold salaries of the Trump admin officials that don't comply with (his panels investigations).
    You just can't makes this Shlt up! These Dems have totally gone off the deep end..
    CAN YOU SAY DESPERATION!!
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...watters-reacts
    Great....except the Congress only authorizes the budget for the administrative branch, it doesn't cut the checks....and while the Congress (both houses) could cut the budget, perhaps even write a law that eliminates those positions, but not this year...and not without the Presidents signature.

But what do you expect from some ****wit that doesn't have a clue about his job?
    Good medicine in bad places

I think Trump is setting them up for maybe just embarrassment, but hopefully criminal charges at some point soon. It never ceases to amaze me with the utter stupidity of some of these folks, and that this seems to be the brightest bulb in their district.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Pelosi right in there also making stupid statements >>>> boasting that the House has jail cells in the basement for locking up Trump cabinet members that defy them ....

Oh poor PELOSI! LOL
    Remember what Einstein said:
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Wow!!! Do I hear a bid for absolute power or divine right of Kings...all the while trying to frame the conversation as if someone else is doing it??? Confusion and chaos!!

Ishmaelites Run Wild!!

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite

There MUST be something in the water in D. C.!!!!

These people act like little teenagers..in one-upmanship boasting...styling and profiling..like in high or junior high school.

Ishmaelites run wild.

This is clearly not leadership

Get someone in leadership who can lead.... see , hear, and understand and also get things done and they hate them....want to get rid of them. He is clearly making them look bad...and upsetting their applecart....their rigged stacked deck.

Can we get some more Racism, Sexism, Naziism, homophobia, Islamophobia Please.....and whatever they can concoct or contrive to distract and deflect from real results.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 05-09-2019 at 03:11 AM.